Prescription Pls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 23, 2019.

1. I'm on day two of the flu. My symptoms include aching everywhere, unable to keep food down, headache, possible fever and my cat being extra nice because she may or may not think I'm on my deathbed. I need you guys to prescribe me what you think will make me feel better. Things that make me laff or are just berry creative will get misc, the end.

[​IMG]

• essential oils
    • thoughts and prayers
    • healing crystals
    • yoga/meditation
    • a fancy fad diet
    good luck uwu and whatever u do, DO NOT contact any medical professionals!!!! u probably got the flu bc u vaccinated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. Omg stop that. ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's way too early and I'm way too tired to find anything comedic for you, but I will later. In the mean time, rest, and I hope you do feel better soon! ๐Ÿ˜˜

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. WOW what a SHEEPLE! i am going to write a long, detailed post about this interaction on my subpar mommy blog that gets an annual traffic of 6 visitors

MrMeseeks and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. Those pesky vaccinations, murdering me w the flu 20 years later

Muschi likes this.
  5. You just need ginger ale. It cures all

6. The fizz in pop hurts my tongue so I donut drink it. Are there any other fizz-less ginger remedies you could recommend

7. Ginger tea? I feel like that's a thing I've heard before.

Or you can just leave some ginger ale out to go flat before you drink it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Tbh.. I just sleep it off and try to ignore it. Never had the flu for longer than three days by following those simple steps. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

MrMeseeks likes this.
  9. Idk... I got the flu once in my life.... After the vax ๐ŸŒ now I just drink red wine. Makes me strong ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

I hope you feel better soon, Wednesday! Give your kitty catnip to amuse yourself. O, that reminds me a funny story... My two trouble makers had fun last week. They had broken into the cupboard, gotten the catnip container open, and put catnip ALL OVER my house. It was EVERYWHERE. I walked in and they were SO high. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ One actually made himself sick for a few days. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

10. Okay but this actually made me laff

And this is cute. Idk how to remove the purple

Victoria likes this.
  11. It is a thing. Try putting steeping raw ginger root for a few minutes. I suggest adding lemon and honey as well. It helps with digestion and sinus issues.

12. Thoughts and Prayers are Americaโ€™s solution to the rampant shooting problem we have so I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ll help Wednesday :/

13. Yay! A laugh and more purple words!! ๐Ÿ˜ Haha. Clicky the little raindrop at the top of the new post box for more colors. ๐Ÿ˜

14. You think they're too busy to help lil old me? ๐Ÿ˜ค

15. I will attempt this tea and see how it goes. It'll probably come back up

16. [​IMG]

17. Um actually God spoke to me and said that vaccinations are MUCH worse than mass shootings uwu. A syringe filled with those nasty germs is more deadly than my AR-15! But the LEFTIST MEDIA won't tell you that uwu

18. They were in it for long haul. I had no chance

19. No.. I was getting at the fact that thoughts and prayers do nothing. ๐Ÿ˜