Prescription Pls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Ooo boy trust me, I’ll find a big, shiny red button and I will push it bc it’s fun.

2. I feel like new forums intimidated the mods (esp those that didn't rly use forums before... aka majority of them) and now even when there was a significant lack of moderation in old forums, it's even worse now aka every time ATE_EM logs on and start being violently racist and misogynist and I genuinely didn't think it could get worse.

3. #muschi4forumsmod

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. Ginger tea, Ginger candies, ginger root anything really.

My mom used to make me eat broth soups like chicken soup or tortilla soup and some plain buttered toast whenever I had a stomach bug.

Echinacea tea is a natural supplement that can help build up your immune system. [​IMG]
    That’s the brand I use, the throat coat can help if you’ve be throwing up a lot. (It also comes in a black licorice flavor if you’re one of those weird people). The tea’s aren’t to bitter either so that’s a plus.

Idk what kind of headache you have but staying somewhere with low lighting/little noise, and drinking more water can help. Maybe take an aspirin too.

Keeping a cold rag on your forehead can help lower your temperature. Keep one on the back of your neck too, sometimes it helps with not throwing up.

That’s all of the things I can think of rn, hope it helps.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. Im not gonna suggest anything until you have read the book!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. I've read some of it! Give me time, I have so many things going on 💕

7. Fine fine

8. We had some "issues" that came with the platform switch for forums. Rest assured they've been taken care of and there'll be an increase in moderation. 🌚

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. I'm not sure if you like doggo memes, but I saw these earlier today and they made me smile. If you don't like them, I'm sure someone will. 😝

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I smiled

11. Nasty germs?? Bruh those are aborted babies

12. Oh my word! This must be completely true, and I will not require any further explanation, sources, or critical thinking whatsoever. I believe you and now I am going to inform everyone via my mommy blog, all of the Facebook groups I am in, and at PTA meetings. This is an abomination.

13. Have you considered the possibility that anti-vaccine propaganda could be an attempt by the Russians or the Chinese to weaken the health of United States population?

Muschi likes this.
  14. OwO

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Have you considered the possibility that PRO-vaccine propaganda could be an attempt by the Russians or the Chinese to weaken the health of United States population?

16. Dang you got me there

Muschi likes this.
  17. Get your tin foil hats