Prescription Pls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Good luck, for some reason ginger ale always stays down when everything else comes up. Hopefully it's the same for ginger tea.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. I don’t believe in a false deity so pls provide evidence against vaccinations, facist scum

3. Um this definitely cannot be right. Sometimes I put my bread in the toaster and think to myself it's gonna come out all golden and toasty and guess what? It happens!

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  4. I know, but I'm roleplaying as an anti-vax mother of three children (one of whom died after getting chicken pox RIP Paisley Anne) that relies on the will of God and several pieces of rose quartz.

Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  5. Toast is better when it’s crispy af. I stand by this statement.

6. Roleplaying? In forums? Y’all bold bold.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Soup, hot wash cloth on your forehead and lots of hydrating if you’re able to drink

8. We post-2016 forumers are wild, bruv.

9. You can't die from chicken pox, Karen. Next time keep your baby face up when you put them to sleep.

10. Unfortunately, I won’t be sticking around to read this post-2016 tomfoolery

Muschi likes this.
  11. Has anyone ever died of the chicken pox?

12. You say this but you're practically one of us now

Muschi likes this.
  13. Definitely not

14. Nvm you can but it's very rare

15. I didn't think so. I had them really bad, but I'm still alive & kicking

16. I don't believe it. They probably got hit by a bus while having the chicken pox therefore died with chicken pox but not of chicken pox.

Mystery solved

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  17. Yes, my sweet darling Paisley Anne, 2016-2016. I couldn't get to my rose quartz in time before the evil chemicals in the chicken pox vaccine summoned the Devil and took her from me. </3 You can bet on your acupuncture needles that my second and third children, Curtis George and Bessie Rae, are NOT going to be FORCIBLY INJECTED with POISON by the LIBERALS.

I have 24 and counting angry rant posts on my mommy blog detailing the pain and suffering that vaccines have caused!!!!!

18. So I made the tea and I added apple and cinnamon and it's p yummy actually. Idk if it's doing much tho

Victoria and Angee like this.
  19. LOL that’s true. I’m counting down the days until I say something over the top and get perma banned again :,)

20. The mods have been rly lax about that lately even in moments when they genuinely shouldn't have

Muschi likes this.