POST YOUR AVATAR IDEAS/DESIGNS HERE :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Sep 5, 2017.

1. If you ever want to lock this forum I can help lol (even though I personally think this forum has a nice concept)

Sansa likes this.
  2. I definitely agree, however I still see a lot of newer threads being made in the Fan Creations section regarding avatar suggestions. I guess there isn't an official thread for it? 🤔

3. Yeah I’ve seen that a lot too, or people making a thread just for their one specific suggestion.
    Might have to ask about maybe making an official one 👀

Sansa likes this.
  4. Idc if this thread is official or not but I just wanna keep it here that I want unicorn 🦄 hoodie avis.

5. I just wish that more people would notice and participate on these threads and not hesitate on submitting their own designs/fan arts, and ideas. :)

WolfieWoff and Phobia like this.
  6. CAN WE TRY CELTIC ZODIAC AVATARS ON THE NEXT SHARD AVIS TO COME? I BET THEY'LL BE REALLY COOLLLLLL AF

Devyn likes this.
  7. i have a couple suggestions if anyone actually reads this thread :)
    - egyptian gods could be pretty sick
    - also maybe somethings based on like the solar system like all the planets
    - martial arts theme of some sort kind of based on like cultivation manga/anime cause the outfits those girls have are fire

MayaTheHopeful, Dizzie and Sansa like this.
  8. Solar system themed avis would be a nice theme for the yearly shard avis imo ❤️ Or probably for the monthly avis or even for a story pass

MayaTheHopeful and Ampthetic like this.
  9. I want another superhero or anime themed ones since I missed the last ones😫😭

Ampthetic likes this.
  10. ATA MAKE A EGYPTIAN GODS AVI NEXT!!!
    MAKE EGYPTIAN NEXT!!!!!!!
    MAKE EGYPTIAN NEXT!!!!!

Ampthetic likes this.
  11. Make Egyptian next!!!! I want an Anubis avi😤

Ampthetic likes this.
  12. IM GONNA KEEP SPAMMING YOU ATA

Ampthetic likes this.
  13. MAKE EGYPTIAN NEXT!!!! AND MY FORMER REQUEST OF ANOTHER ANIME AND SUPERHERO!!!! I NEED ALL THREE REQUEST😫😭

14. We are not ata the only thing that gonna happen if you keep spamming is you getting silensed

15. •Avatar the Last Airbender
    •UnOrdinary (The Webtoon)
    •Mad Scientist
    •Overpowered Engineers
    •Dune
    •Matrix
    •Escher-Inspired
    •Optical Illusion (Play with Foreground and Background to make it 3 different avatars in one)
    •Undead Orchestra
    •An AI Assistant Standing in a SmartPhone
    •Terminator
    •Deities that personify a game or board game (Chess god, Poker goddess, Crazy 8 Mad Hatress, Servant of Mancala, etc.)

Affliction and CrimsonGrape like this.
  16. Hollywood and bollywood actor and actresses

San and Poseidon777 like this.
  17. i want a kim jong un female avatar

18. SHARKS for shark week!!!!!!!! Hammer heads great whites tigersharks they can do all sharks!!!!

19. YEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Guy likes this.
  20. I feel like there should be more Latinx avis, I don’t really see much of those. I’m honestly looking for an avi that’ll make me wanna keep it as my default avi 🤗

-Also, a coffee themed hunt would make me wanna spend more of my $ 👀

NotThatJean likes this.