POST YOUR AVATAR IDEAS/DESIGNS HERE :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Sep 5, 2017.

1. avatar design :3
    [​IMG]

Ps: it's a little bright currently I will try to digitise it later to fix it. she is still under construction.

2. What's she doing with her right hand? You're gross lucii 

3. Looks like she’s scratching her ass tbh

4. It's not like that :lol:

5. She's playing hide the sausage fingers ;p

6. But we all now know that it’s up her backside

7. Good job lucii not bad actually.

8. Pink rock Avis!!!!

9. Lord the comments on this thread

_casanova_ likes this.
  10. Tree avatar

11. I'm not good at drawing but make some Loli avatar 🌚

12. I’m horrible at drawing virtually and in real life, so here’s my idea:

We’ve had a Jurassic Park hunt, and there’s a thread suggesting Dinosaur Pets, so why not a Jurassic Park Shard Avi set?
    In that way, those who joined after 2018 could have a shot at some cool Dino related avis too

Cinnabun and Day like this.
  13. I bet @DinosAreTheOldestCars would agree lol

I joined late 2018 so I wasn't here during that hunt, but I think the avis and items were really cool

Corgi likes this.
  14. Idk ata tried but only real dino stuff was the stats which wastd me gave away when i rage quit 😩 on my old acc. And the dino getting fuckd by a iguana. They did my dilo head tho so thats good coz i said there HAS to be at least 1 dilo. The avis were meh but i never saw past the 1st ones i dont think i knew the story thread existed yet? Idk

15. Oh my god, what the f*ck?
    Why did I make this thread?
    Who the f*ck thought bumping dead stuff is still useful? Why was I so f*cking corny?
    Can someone dig me a hole or something? I want to jump in that hole and hide there somewhere now.
    Honestly, though, this had been totally wiped clean from my memory.

There were a few sketches I posted here but those were also on my insta and stuff. I deleted that stuff later on with insta itself.
    The funny sketch is the one in which I drew something inspired from Kissshot in monogatari, but the non sword hand was in an angle which looked as if her hand is up in her arse to some people.
    Unfortunately, my external ssd crashed last year, and those sketches don't exist anymore.

I am in a teams meeting since 8 am at work, Organizer/Team Lead never joined till 10 am, then told us that meeting is postponed till 11. Now it's 12:52 with dead silence.
    It's like free meditation sessions out here.

16. Dw Vash. No need to be so ąshamed

17. Not ashamed, in past three years I have changed so much. And somehow I have forgotten so much I can't really relate with my past self anymore.
    It's like it's a very different person and welp, I don't really like that person anymore.
    It feels like having a little brother, you can't help but smile at some unfunny cringe but at the same time it's too cringe to able to show genuine interest or like towards.
    Maybe mid twenties are like this for everyone?

18. Aight kefo san, nice to see you again. C ya later sometime.