PIMD Welcomes You To: The VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Trying to join the VIP and not being able to 

2. I have issues paying for my ECS and DNS that are waaaay cheaper than this already  y'all need to implement a poverty friendly system pls k ty

3. Pretty sure that's fairly obvious kefo️

5. YEAH BUT YOU ALSO GET 25 PERCENT MORE ON PARTIES

6. YEAH BUT YOU ALSO GET TRIPLE THE SPINNER TOKENS FRON BOXES AND ADS! THAT MEANS YOU GET TO SPIN THRICE AS OFTEN AS THOSE WHO DIDN'T BUY THE PACK. CAPITALIZE ON YOUR PACKS AND WATCH ADS 24/7! YOU'LL GET MORE CATS N EVERYTHING FROM SPINNER.

7. >Complains about how one of three benefits isn't worth the cost, while there are 2 other benefits that you completely ignore

> Is a literal Zombie

8. Percentage of chance to get at least one of tha ava in the box?

9. Amazing concept! Great Deals! Two thumbs up 

10. Same problem here or I tapped it away too by accident. Doesn’t show in notifs either so idk if I actually got something from the box ?

11. Same trouble tbh, no clue what I got for mine when I opened it

12. Why am I not getting 2x with cp after getting vip pass  normal pay on eat is 2b per hit and cp pay is only 3.7b per hit 

Is party pay in vip pass glitching for others too ?

13. i would assume this is because the % bonuses dont multiply; that is to say, you normally make slightly under 2b/hit but with the .25% bonus, it comes to 2b. when you're on cp, it doubles the original UNDER 2b amount, THEN adds the .25% of said original amount

that's my guess, anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Muschi likes this.
  14. I've looked into your accounts and you have all received items from your Champagne Boxes, but clearly there is something strange happening. I will PM you what you got and we'll look into whether or not there is a visual bug with the box opening!

Exactly. So if you were making $16 per hit with no bonuses during the promo, when you buy VIP you would make $20 per hit. Then, when you activate your Care Pack you would make $36 (likely a bit higher because we're doing some very rough rounding here) because you would be getting a 100% (base) + 25% (VIP) + 100% (Care Pack) = 225% bonus.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Boring af bump

16. Am new here what can I do

17. Uninstall?

18. you should've done it when you started it as well

19. I am some kind of bitter having bought the VIP thing for 2 weeks and still haven't gotten anything other than the common basic dn/key. 