PIMD Welcomes You To: The VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. I am subscribed in vip lounge but i am not getting any more earn token for spinner😔

2. Send a help ticket

Muschi likes this.
  3. Me neither. Not getting any ads at all on top of that. I've sent a ticket but they haven't replied yet 😕

4. Same here.

5. Patience is a virtue. 🥴

6. It's not so much about patience. It's the fact of purchasing something you except to be able to use. My ads have never had an issue except for one other time and it was resolved within an hour. I've been getting VIP for last couple months, other than that no other occurrences and now over 24 hours of being able to access any ads. And all ATA has responded with is the factors that could cause this and that it is fine on their end. But multiple, upon multiple, people I see are having issues.

_Kosha_, tsukki, RouRou and 1 other person like this.
  7. Not** being able to access ads.

8. I meant patience because the two of them were like "I sent a help ticket but they haven't replied yet". So I was saying be patient for a reply. 🤧

Either way, what factors did they list for you? I may be able to provide a possible explanation or think of some ways you can use that could maybe fix it for you, but I would need to go off of what they mentioned. (And if I cannot, a moderator may be able to assist with that as well.)

9. Sorry, apologies

Geographical region, time of day, web traffic, device, etc.. was what they listed. Their explanation.

10. Alright. In terms of traffic and device, have you attempted clearing your app cache in your phone settings? PIMD has a known issue of developing memory issues if you go a while without clearing its cache in your phone. If you ever have a sudden issue in PIMD, I always recommend clearing the cache because it almost always fixes the issue.

If you do that and it doesn't work, then I would try reinstalling the app (if you haven't already). If neither of those work, lemme know and I can try to think of some other things that might help.

11. Clearing cache did not help. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It allows me an ad right when I reinstall it but then goes back to not working again. My location has been on/off to see if that could effect it. That did not help. Generally I can watch a vast amount of ads so my area isnt usually ever an issue. My phone memory itself is fine. My internet is fine as is my data.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I've been having issues with all of PIMDs functions today. Earlier, the forums kept giving me an error code, and I was unable to do some trading because my items we're all gray boxes. 🤔 Idk if the two are related to your issue, but I find it interesting. I cleared cache/reinstalled/checked my connection ofc.

13. That's odd. Has it only been over 24 hours? In their FAQ under "Video Ads," ATA says that the provider they use sometimes can run out of ads for a specific device, location, and time (see colored emphasis):

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Okay I fucked up the quoting on that post and it won't let me edit. I'll post a fixed version momentarily.

15. FIXED VERSION

That's odd. Has it only been over 24 hours? In their FAQ under "Video Ads," ATA says that the provider they use sometimes can run out of ads for a specific device, location, and time (see colored emphasis):
    I'm not sure if ATA uses Fyber for the video ads like they do with the offer wall, but I know if you get a lot of offers and do them, then sometimes Fyber can take a while to connect you to new offers based on your geolocation.

I'll keep thinking on some ways to possibly solve the issue, but right now the only thing I can think of is that since you were able to receive so many videos and watch all of them, Fyber (or whatever company is in charge of the video ads) may take a bit to connect you with more ads.

It sucks if this is the case because you did pay for VIP for increased token rewards, and that it would be out of ATA's hands because the ad provider would be in charge of generating the ads. If the problem persists, I would just not renew the VIP until you are confident that your account is back to generating ads as normal for you.

You can also see if ATA will let you know what company they use as an ad provider for the video ads, and then you can contact the support team for that company. I know they disclosed Fyber for the offer wall, so I do not see them not disclosing the one for the video ads.

16. They finally responded and basically told me I'm likely out of ads for my location, etc. There's nothing they can do. So I won't renew my VIP until it's fixed cuz it's happened for 3 days now for me. Went from like 40 spins a day to literally less than 5 with waiting on free coins to pop up.

17. I feel the not renewing. I had just renewed mine and then no more ads the second I renewed it.

18. What is weird is, I've gotten a couple of ads today but not many. My alt is getting ads regularly though. I watch less on it so it's possible. "Sometimes there aren't enough ads" (odd forrest gump attempt 😅)

19. Tbh, I'm not sure. I was getting ads on my other phone. Which I've used just as frequently. So I decided to put this account on their and now have ads again on there but not my main device. 🤷‍♀️

20. That's so weird! I wouldn't have guessed that would help....

But I suppose at least you found a way to access ads.