PIMD Welcomes You To: The VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Cry more.

2. I gladly will, thanks 

3. Does buying VIP mean that you'll love us more ATA? I want y'all to love me like I love you!

4. Add few to that 6 months

5. If your budget is that tight maybe you should check your priorities

6. The first thing I ever bought on this game. Would have continued to buy it but with the messed up 3x only giving the normal 20 tokens most of the time and no further follow up and/or response from ATA _ I shall refrain from purchasing this.

7. This is trash, your get xbox love and Play Station Plus for 3 months at the price that you’re doing. I mean I used to be a very active player but that games soooo ??? now you don’t care for your players. I mean you act as if the stuff in this game is actually gonna help in real life. All you do is expect the people who’ve been here for yrs who’ve spent thousands to continue to dive deep in their pockets and for those who haven’t you have no interest in keeping them which is pretty sad. You’d think you’d at least try to get the people engaged. It’s just a big scam, you think a few cruddy rewards will keep people. ???

8. Live **

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  9. im gonna read through all pages and drink up all the salty tears.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  10. Could do with a shot of tearquila atm

11. the best kind of alcohol.

12. real talk tho those avatars are ugly as sh**

13. GG admitting you’re an arpee nub.

14. What's wrong with being an arpee nub ?

15. everything ^ you should be ashamed of yourself, repent your pimd sins now alicia and calm the wrath of the apes forever growing micro transactions that have plagued us all.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Never :)

17. Fight me rn tbh

18. No

19. fight me too wtf

20. ^Don't spread violence