pimd originals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BS-Brad-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Alright so this thread but not for you noobs not just low stats but you cat happy lcbc noobs as well.

Who remembers lcbc being below 400kcs?
    Who remembers 24 hour wars spending hours full of team work to win?
    Who remembers half you morons thought Bosen was a dude?
    Who remembers back before parties?

I wanna hear your favorite memories from the original pimd. I know quite of few of us are still around!

2. The only thing I miss are a few clubs and the adrenaline based wars. Wars will never be the same, and even when wars are made now, half the people don't know what they are doing, drama is started, or people just being annoying. ?

3. Wars on my old account all I did was b2b wars !!!

4. I never liked wars back then and I still don't like them now

#FourYearsOfPIMD

5. I miss when wars were fun, instead of just pissing contests about who knows best. When you could actually talk to people and not get yelled at that you can't talk in cc unless it's posting hits 

6. I remember all of them, I miss when Mag was the best and j31 used to be the best mod and was the most valuable , I miss when ata cared

7. Back to back wars when they were around more often. As Jenni said tho... wars now days just are not the same anymore. The rush you would get from wars back then was amazing. Hell I remember many times finishing a long ass war, slamming down redbulls and going at another war.

Clubs got so full back then with players wanting to war. It was never hard to find players. Throw out 1 pm and many would come running in. :lol: It took me so damn long to bc no jk. The only time I didn't war was when I needed a few more tuts & pots so needed to farm.

Best times from pimd. Met so many great friends that way.

8. When I do war, which is rare, i tell people to piss off if they tell me I can't talk in cc

9. Someone gave me this ss years ago, forgot who lol

[​IMG]

10. Hella old school!!!

11. So much feels on this thread :cry:

12. God, it was easier without all these hunts for avatars and stat items. And cat cafe is just so easy to upgrade with. I remember having regular parties and people who planned these strategic wars. Plus when like 200 kcs was considered having pretty high stats. Coming back onto this game was so confusing. Also, scamming was not a big issue because trading wasn't that big ?

13. I remember when cat cafe wasnt here and when pro parties were the big fuss

14. ? mercing with drm and deaddolls was one of the funnest times for me ?

15. I'm talking way before any parties.

16. When profiles looked like:

17. Good ole pwars

18. Original account rip February 2011 ?️

19.  Jakey ?

20. Hi pupil