pimd originals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BS-Brad-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. No gifts
    No parties
    Status messages were at the button , now they are at the top.
    Farming inactives when there wasn't a war.
    Having new players hit inactives to grow for upcoming wars.
    Stat items can only be bought through the store.
    There was more respect among the players back then too.
    Less drama back then too?
    Players wasn't looking for a "hook up" every 5 seconds in campus.?

D1TCh saying "that is all"

2. Any mention of RP was automatic silence!

3. :lol: true

4. Oh I forgot , watching my pupil as a noob grow stronger then me I've done well?proud of you pupil.

5. • Back when everyone could see who was coming in and out of the club, not just admin. Not that it mattered much because people didn't leave their home club like...ever

• Before there even were parties and all we had to do was hang out and talk, farm inactives, do jobs, or war.

• Getting a million PMs asking me to come help in war, and always making sure to join the losing side.

• When Mag would join oppo and we'd all cheer when someone ACTUALLY LANDED A HIT! 

• Being in a locked roster 48 hour war and both having the most fun ever in a war and wishing I could kill everyone I was warring with because after 48 hours straight I wanted to murder them.

• Leaving stupid wall posts on inactives walls trying to make them look active so people wouldn't farm them so I could get a hit in 

• Having it be a HUGE celebration when someone finally hit 100kcs! (or finishing plank power!)

• learning how to find someone's regen by farming inactives who were dtw 24/7

• Hardly ever seeing club ads or updates on campus so you could actually have full conversations with people and making friends that way too.

6. Oh and volleying new players to 200-250mil and teaching them how to upgrade to 5kcs ?

7. I remember when boston was #1 on the leaderboard

8. Boston ?Lol u mean Bosen

9. When Bosen would leave immortals that basically meant whatever side she joined won the war 

The one time she talked to me in cc was like meeting someone famous  good times I miss the immortal family

10. I recall when I just joined Immortals, and Bo would Pop into cc and say hi to us..and I merc at Apocalypse,was small stats.. and catpoop had me sp on the bc for entire 48hours but we won ..Or Zealous and Cour/Rowdy would be leading war... Was good times 

11. ? bosen fved me to like hundreds of mil when cj quit ? then dropped me. Was pupiless for weeks ?

12. OMG I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT

i mainly miss the b2b wars. The thrill that u git when another club declared war on u ♡♡

13. Distant Society?

15. The biggest thing was how fun clubs were. It was fun to just meet people, but now it's more focused on parties and cats and stuff. Not bad but different for sure.

16. Anyone recall the war of heart clubs??️, unfortunately not many active old timers left met some great and fun people on here, when I first started bosen she was 1# vip and A51 was 1# in vip clubs, there was only t1 and t2 for crew members

17. Signing up every war threads at forums.. and i even marks the calendar so i wont forget anything..

When first beta Wars where first introduced.. and ATA failed it.. haha.. around Nov 2013..

hunts that only drops 1-5 per parties so LBH that time is too mainstream..

And non-stop iwars for 2 weeks that my rest where only around 2-3 hrs daily.. haha..

How nostalgic.

18. Activity check was a monthly affair.

It is now a hourly affair now. 

19. Working together to win wars and grow as a club

20. agreed 