pimd originals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BS-Brad-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. When counter culture and fa101 were the hardest parties ever... T_L ... The legion forever... When you never slept in a war...when mulva looked huge at 150kcs

2. Job doing, inactive hitting party fairies the lot of ya! 

3. Who remembers when they thought this game was weird and didn't understand it at all? Yet now it's an obsession…

4. Lcbc below 400kcs ... 390-ish  Around the time i started playing on my main.

The feud between mag n de Terrorz

5. So much ️ on Mag 

7. When stat requirements for most clubs, even vip clubs, were 5kcs only ?

8. Immortals was 20kcs I think - I remember applying at around 10kcs, getting in and eventually being admin.

9. When the 18th dorm cost 600m.
    When the 32nd dorm cost 32b.

10. Best list!!! :lol: :lol: miss the old days

11. Damn I miss when pimd wasn't all about cats, I miss pwars n farming, when threads weren't full of scammer alerts and where hunts were just collecting pieces to create another, way back before u got Avis from hunts n the only way to get Avis were to buy them lol

12. Pwars are like jobs and parties... No skill needed

13. ^

14. When we selected our avatar at the start of the game, we can't change it for life until we reset.

15. I was here when the top players weren't even LcBc, and I think they were around 1kcs

16. I still only join the losing side...

17. When it was more adults then kids...and you were at work trying not to leak in the war.

18. I remember when we planned a war we didn't have to worry about canceling it because of parties  :lol:

19. My first day here, almost 3 years ago, I didn't get asked to join a party, I got asked to join a war. Lol even with my noob stats.

20. I miss war and pwar 2011