Operation Expose The Pedo.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I honestly don't understand how some people here end up in these situations. I've never had this problem.

Side note, Catfish is on

2. I'm too friendly I guess. ._. 

3. It's disturbing and you should report it if you haven't already

4.  I laughed.

5. Maybe. I'm very selective with who I trust.  Works out well.

6. On the flip side i know of ppl that are underage that have sent pics not knowing who exactly they are sending them too i really hope and pray ppl learn from this thread

7. Oh that can be taken wrongly, I laughed at the questions he asked. He spelled im a pedo pretty much 

8. 

9. I can't.

I mean I could, but if I show them one ss. (Which I've already cleared all my pics because my app was crashing) I'd have to show them all. And there's one of my best friend saying she's 12.  I don't think I could explain that one to ATA.

10. "My friend was just posing as a 12 year old girl. The usual."  Yeah.. No.

11. Honestly ss isn't important. We all know this happens, without needing ss proof. Why is this any different?

It could be completely false, and still serve its purpose: to teach a lesson. She hasn't given out a specific name so obviously this wasn't meant to bash anyone.

12. There's female pedos?

Damn. shoulda told me when I was 13

13. Yeah >.< I didn't want to include a username.

And I don't think I know his real name.  Unless it was Ben.

14. This is why they suggest u are at least 17 to play or play under adult supervision.

No offense, but typically younger players don't get the danger in handing out personal information. Especially if they are talked into believing the other person.

Moral of the story is dont be naive. And be aware of ur surroundings.

Nice post.

15. [​IMG]

But seriously say no to drugs and pedos!

16. oooo kinda big

17. That picture

Is fucking terrifying

18. Great job agent s, keep it up

19. .. My nipples?

20. Nice post. Bump for this one