Operation Expose The Pedo.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Aug 28, 2013.

1. ...that's really awful ?

2. Has no one pointed out that the OP's name is Stacey's mom has got it going on? Which is a song about high school kids wanting to brown chicken brown cow with their friends mom. Pot meet kettle!

3. Meagan is a pedo

Purple Elephant Donut Octagon

4. OMG totally..

. Not really :) not a Pedo ^.^

5. Drop everything and dv me all of it, that's what pedo's do.

6. I hate Dv's

7. You're a pedo, no choice.

8. Well shit it didnt work

9. -.- I'm not a Pedo

10. Damn... 

11. Damn Brit this sucks what a creep

12. I don't think the kids were even in high school if you want to get technical. 

13. ?thats horrible.

14. My app keeps crashing for some reason. .-. Can too many photos make your apps lag? ._. I have to delete some I guess.

15. The guy Expert posed as a friend to me also then all of a sudden started telling me how cute I was, I knew he was way older so I just didn't respond hoping he'd get the message, then he kept texting me, I still didn't respond. Then he began sending sexual  pictures knowing we have COMPLETELY different ages. So I blocked him. Then he messaged me here on PIMD trying to talk to me again so I told him he Is a complete pervert, and that he is disgusting for sending that to me since I am YEARS younger then him.

16. Astonishing thanks for the help on the PIMD community keeping it safe and exposing the fakes

17. That's gross. People on here are disgusting.

18. *he didn't text me. Oops. He kept messaging me on a third party app.