LIMITED-TIME CONTENT NEW VIP CHAMPAGNE BOX AVIS & FURNITURE πŸ–€

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 4, 2019.

1. buying deer skulls wmo if selling

2. I want it

3. Wow now this looks gorgeous daamn keep up the good work people who design the avi's

4. The room looks like the style of Industrial but the Avi doesn't look like they belong in that room. πŸ˜… πŸ€” Also...why tf are the Avi called "fae" or "pixie"??πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

5. The fae and pixie avis were from a previous set of midsummer/fantasy themed avatars and furniture that have since been retired. If you read the header that those avi names are listed under, you can see it is from the set that is being removed and not the set being introduced.

Maleficence, Kokonoi and Sansa like this.
  6. Selling deer skulls love

7. What are the prices of anchors?? pls lemme know, wm or add🌚

CoolLikeThat likes this.
  8. My husband said some of these avitars are hot af.

9. Shenia Layne
    Love❀ love😭 you😭 want

10. buying deer skulls in any form. wmoπŸ’–

11. Help! I've been silenced!

12. What do you mean silenced? Maybe I could help you

13. If your account was silenced and you think you should not have been silenced, you can send a help ticket to ATA to repeal.
    Getting silenced is what happens when you break the ToU/FCC.

🀟🏼 If you have issues like this, always ask a Moderator or send a help ticket (depending on the situation). This forum is not the place for help. If you have questions about the game you can try this forum

14. How to get naked with only towel avis?

15. They’re the box avatars, you have a chance to get them by opening timer, lite, and regular boxes.

16. prolly been asked a thousand times, but when do y'all think the new vip box items come out?

17. youre free diamonds quest is a scam 😭 i played one punch man and finished the quest but the quest is now gone it says 7days, i finished it 5days since i started the game

18. It’s not ata, they have no control over the ec wall. Send a complaint ticket on the offer (not a pimd ticket)

RAVING likes this.
  19. When ever u do these u have to make sure u take ss of everything. Once u dont get your free ecs. You make a ticket with tapjoy and send them the ss. They will give it to u in 24hrs at most.

RAVING likes this.