New PIMD Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Curious on the approach if seller wants people to offer. Would that be an option as well? Would bidding be another?

2. I had an idea where you'd basically just have a section in a players profile similar to your showcase or collectibles that shows items that you have for trade and a person can select on an item and it automatically takes you into chats to start a trade once you've followed them and I was gonna actually take screenshots and edit it so people can see what I mean but thanks for making this thread first so I don't have to put in any effort thanks k bye.

3. Ok cool but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna be able to sell it any faster then I am now

4. I mean I would like to see that

5. Support !!!! Awesome idea.

6. Not a new idea but still support.

7. That would be post on campus chat.

8. It sells faster because you could compare it that way
    1) post on campus : stays up for 2 minutes
    2) post on pimd marketplace : stays up for days.

9. Mega support

10. I prefer a style like the GE where bartering is an option. Bentos are lame.

I don't wanna buy stuff outright like that. I'll say no support for this for now.

11. Well, you would cuz you can reach a broader audience. Campus/Pub goes by fast and not many people see your offers. Also having divided campus(es/i?) affects it

12. I like this idea too and may be more manageable

14. slams button support

15. What is GE? It doesn't have to be bentos. It could be any items. Item for an item. Etc.