New PIMD Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I agree Khalid!
    In addition, we can search for a specific item that is on sale instead of people posting it on campus which will be gone within 2 minutes.

2. Support!!

3. Support. This is actually a really cool idea.

4. Eh support

5. Lol I came back to mention having a search bar. Helps people know their items by name too!!

6. ?eww tf no

7. I was thinking maybe this system could work like the Grand Exchange in Runescape, where a buyer posts the item they want with a price range and once a seller posts the same item with the same price(ish), a match is automatically made and the trade is made. All anyone has to do is post to the market. Just an idea...

8. Yes that works but sometimes people want to exchange an item for an item. a bed for a desk in example

9. it wouldn’t benefit me I have way more than 3 items that I’m trying sell rn and I don’t feel like spending ec for a better chance at selling it

10. Big ol’ support!

11. Theoretically sell the three items first then replace with other stuff

12. But right now no system in place to sell them quickly :p 3 is better than 0

13. Bruh I’m not even selling that fast now, even if I post on the theoretical portal I doubt my stuff will sell any faster so I would prefer to sell it all at once instead of 3 at a time

14. Items will be searchable. Also you can start competing with other players to bring the price down. It would be a beautiful thing. Lol

15. support. way more efficient.