LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. both at the same time is fine, but the Tarot story pass is ending soon so make sure to finish it!

2. Omg its so cool๐Ÿคฉ

3. I bought the VIP pass for the Pomegranate quest and it didn't give me the quest once I purchased it. What did I do wrong?

Jade11264 and Tessa3800 like this.
  4. Did you accidentally buy the giftable story pass? Those will NOT activate the story for you, it will only activate for your friend once it's traded. Otherwise restart and possibly uninstall/reinstall the game and see if the story pops up then

5. Which choice gives me tier 4?

6. Does that mean that only one party has to buy the normal pass and the other party just needs a giftable one? because the first mission asked to trade the giftable ones, so one party dont have to own a normal pass?

7. Oh dang. You guys really do cater to our feels. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Carrie likes this.
  8. Buying F ec pass for 3 bentos ๐Ÿ’™

9. I can't open a ticket, it always says invalid session. But I bought a giftable pass for my friend, but it gave me a normal one (which smth didn't even started) Please help me with that I don't want my 99ecs wasted :(

NickjustNick and Petal like this.
  10. Similar situation. ๐Ÿ˜ž I bought the 99ecs one and I canโ€™t gift or trade it. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

iChokeOnHisCandy likes this.
  11. Where can I find the giftable pomegranate story pass because Iโ€™m not seeing it anywhere and Iโ€™ve essentially wasted money, thinking it could be gifted which it canโ€™t be....

12. At least we are two now. I hope they can fix it ๐Ÿ˜”

RavingMolly likes this.
    Remi likes this.
  14. At first I bought the cash story pass. But then I decided I wanted the VIP one, so I bought it aswell. But the only storyline I got while buying the VIP one was to gift another one to a player?

RavingMolly and squishytweshyy like this.
  15. Buying female story pass for 3bโ™ฅ๏ธ

16. How do you know which choice is the right choice

17. Buying female vip story pass. Wall me offer ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ–ค

18. So there are 2 kinds of ec passes you can buy: there's the one for yourself but then there's a "GIFTABLE Story Pass - Pomegranate." If you buy the one for yourself, you'll have the story pop up, as well as on optional story that has you gift someone else a story pass. However, if you bought the giftable story pass (and not the story pass for yourself), then no story will start for you, since that pass is only for you to gift to someone else.

19. Ok so this girl trade me the giftable pomergate for me and, the only quest I'm getting is the optional one saying I have to trade the giftable one to someone, I have no other quest popping up. I restarted the game and I redownload the game it's no other quest popping up for me still, do I need to finish the tarot quest to start this one? ๐Ÿฅบ

20. Similar problem ๐Ÿ˜ญ