LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. So ATA is attempting damage control by copy-pasting the same typo-ridden form response onto all of the new negative reviews in the App Store. Proof that we’re getting to them.

I hope they take inspiration from the many fine ideas put forth here to make the game less taxing for casuals because otherwise I suspect many of us will move on.

2. Honestly most comments here weren’t name calling or swearing at ATA, but they were ignored. As a company representative Marceline shouldn’t have belittled and responded the way she did to us players. Yes I get that we are all running on high emotions, but that’s no reason for a company employee to respond in a harsh and brush manner. And to those who don’t support the #NoMoneyMarch movement please do not look down on it. We all want to be heard.

3. reading this whole thread and seeing the devoplers call their players childish

[​IMG]

-May- and Aphire like this.
  4. If you want to boil down all of the problems we have with recent events, this will be it. Players are people; we are not money trees or robots that exist solely to play this game. ATA needs to reevaluate

6. This is absolutely and undoubtedly the worst thing you guys could do! R900,00 for a damn 60/60 avatar????? It’s not bad enough that my country’s currency is piss poor and everything on here is already ridiculously over priced, you guys go and release prices for avatars that I use on just my monthly food budget at home in actual real life???

What in the actual hell are you guys thinking??? “This will be better for players in the long term” What killing the player base off even further on a pay to play game?

This is why I’ve shifted over to other games. I spend less than R80 on a month and that’s $5 dollars and I get $1000 dollars and dollars of value from just enjoying and playing the game!!
    I don’t know what you hope to get out of this ATA but this is a bad move on your part and I’m scared to what’s to come in future for the prices of events and avatars.

$60 = R900 for a single avatar that is just wow it’s like you’re trying to kill off the game.

7. They noticed the game maturing to the decade old mark, Losing former top LB players who used to spend upwards of 3-5k a month because they've gotten bored (or upset with their shitty changes). So in a desperate attempt to squeeze whatever left from those who do still spend they pull this stunt.

8. Forgot to add; This similar thing happened to another Pimd-similar game, HSH, Which shut down after a long time of being around & tried to get their final term players to spend ridiculous amounts of money before they closed down.

Gossamer, -May-, Hag and 10 others like this.
  9. Ata would've been better off not pulling this crap tho 😂 I've seen so many #nomoneymarch on walls and campus and my usual cat/kini seller said she isn't gonna purchase anymore stuff this month because of what ata did

-May-, -bae, Fairness and 5 others like this.
  10. My country's currency is also poor and they lower the price of the avis so instead of $40 for the cheapest avi for USD, we only have to pay ~$9 for it. But hey, with $9 i can buy 2 PS4 games & a sandwich (banh my) for either breakfast/lunch/dinner in my country. Have you checked if you also got a lower deal?😂😂

dragonair likes this.
  11. I think you mean $10 instead of $40 but yes I agree that $10 for an avatar is expensive! For me it is RM40. I can buy a nice dinner for my family with that money.

12. As other players mentioned, we just want ATA to show that they care.

We love the game but we do have real life commitments too. Coming from a country with weak currency means I cannot spend here as much as I like to. Even buying lounges is already a lot for me.

Raise your hands if you are from a country with 💩 currency

13. Well-
    This makes quitting easier. 🤷🏻‍♂️ If there's one thing I'm satisfied with regarding ATA's recent changes, it's that lately I haven't had a valid reason to spend a single penny on the game, due to none of it being worth the price they put on their new things. And mind you, I used to spend a lot, a loooot on this game. Nowadays I'm not even bothered to pass t500 on the LB because the rewards aren't even worth the time and cash that used to be spent before. If anything, I'm happy that the crappiness of recent hunts made me save money or at least spend them on something more valuable. $60 on a poorly drawn avatar with poor stats is worth nearly 50 packs of cigarettes in my currency, so I'd honestly wake up my cancer cells than to waste cash on something like this.

Hell yeah, add me!
    At least the price of credits on IMVU is reasonable in comparison to the price of ECs on PIMD. Sorry ATA, but the winner who gets my money is not you.

You want this wallet? 👛
    👛 ..you really want it?
    💸And all the saved cash in it?💸

Well I'm sorry, but unless you fix your issues and actually listen to your members instead of playing victim (hi Marcie), you can't have it.

14. I noticed this too. It's as though they have a "BOT" with no feelings replying there, in order to make it look like they care. Seems to be all show to draw in more new players. I have also noted that those 1 star reviews have been pushed down by " 3 NEW reviews" giving two 5 star reviews and one 4 star review. A trick that as a Moderator on another forum, was used when we required to boost our stats. We would make ALT'S just for this purpose.
    I hope ATA is not doing this, but it is a standard thing under such situations as we have here right now.

15. Hmm.. 🤔
    [​IMG]

16. Heck it, I'm bored so lemme spam this thread with memes.

[​IMG]

17. RM250 for 65/65 😂

CheesecakeGoddess likes this.
  18. 34 pages and counting of your community actively telling you this was a bad move. I have seen exactly 0 avatars from "Molly's Corner" out in the wild in the game.

You know what I do see a lot of? People looking for incest RP and not getting silenced, people looking for "young" counterparts and not getting silenced (which you deliberately said WOULD get silenced), people asking for snapchat names and advertising that they're selling explicit photos of themselves, people bullying and telling others to kill themselves, running around free.

What are we doing here, ATA?

19. More low-quality low-effort memes coming up!

[​IMG]