LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Me either, but I'll be going straight to the BBB with it if I don't get a reasonable answer from my ticket to ATA

2. I think we need to remember here there are multiple individuals behind the ATA team who works on pimd. While you may not agree with Marcie I don't think it's fair to attack them all as a whole. I'm sure some didn't agree, I'm sure some of them have their own opinions on this mess. But she made an attempt. Not everyone is gonna agree with her. Not everyone is gonna agree with my opinions either. I've voiced my opinion a few times throughout this. Yes it's changed slightly from asking ATA what's going on to trying to understand everything. But we continue to act like we all know what would be best for ATA when in reality we don't know the numbers behind their thinking. If you take a step back and think of this business wise, there is probably a justifiable reason. You can attack the company all you want, but not everyone there stands behind the companies "beliefs" just like we all don't agree on this situation. Disagree with me all you will but I believe we need to take a step back, and allow either a) Marcie or any other dev to make a new comment or b) wait for a company statement. Continuing to act harshly against this and not take a breath will only make it worse.

3. I was so confused as to why you would be going to a Buddy Box Bomb about the silence for a hot second... time for me to log off.

[​IMG]

-bae, Sub, ChaosTheory and 16 others like this.
  4. This seems like entirely too much effort for a mobile phone game.

My understanding of BBB complaints is that anything submitted is related to a service provided or products that are not up to standard. I don't think that changing fuctions in a game or an unsatisfactory customer service response falls under that category but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Victoria and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  5. BBB does, and albeit a free service, this game IS a service. And by my research, using functions such as silencing wrongly is a misuse of functions, not a changing of them. They also failed to send me reasoning/ their standard message for this. BBB does deal with mobile games as they are a service.
    It may very well be too much effort, but that's my personal choice to make, and one I will be making ☺️

6. I missed that you didn't get a silencing message. That definitely strange

ShaveYourKitty, Muschi and Aphire like this.
  7. If you are going to be filing a complaint, I recommend making sure you read the Terms of Use thoroughly to ensure there isn't a clause in there that could weaken your claim against ATA, i.e. one about them being technically allowed to issue silences without warning. You may have already does this, but I just want you to ensure that if you do do something as serious as contacting the BBB that you make sure you do the proper homework beforehand, ya know?

8. Actions speak louder than words, and their actions show they don't care. This isn't an isolated incident, they haven't been listening to a multitude of issues players have been having recently. Just because the say that they're constantly making changes and adjustments doesn't mean they will. Or at least nothing that is going to be progress.

They won't change anything if they don't care that people are upset

-May-, -bae, Cralix and 8 others like this.
  9. 100% I have contacted BBB a few times before and always ensure I'm properly prepared before I make a complaint. I appreciate you looking out for me though!

10. Very, and now I'm able to gift/ message in campus yet I still can't update my status...

11. There is one. I remember seeing it when I was looking into their rules about black market stuff.

12. I suppose I'm more open to watchful waiting to see if they do change anything. Someone mentioned before that it might be difficult for them to make changes with things being already released, which I'm not entirely sure of but I suppose I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on as I'm not well-versed in running a business. I'll totally get the pitchforks out if nothing changes next hunt or next monthly theme. I understand that some people are very fed up at this point and are not willing to be patient, though.

Fairness, Prim, RareFlower and 3 others like this.
  13. I had thought I recalled reading one, but I didn't feel like combing through the ToU at the moment and figured that either way it would be best for the one filing the complaint to read it themselves.

Maddi_Matsu and Aphire like this.
  14. Do you know where I can access this info?

15. Literally me 😂🌚

-bae, Alicia, ForeveR-DanK and 5 others like this.
  16. It at the bottom of their FAQ

Muschi and Aphire like this.
  17. Yes, they are paid for us doing offers.

18. I think they blocked me on Instagram for talking about this no money March 🙄

20. THIS^