EVENT Make a Killing! 🔪

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 2, 2023.

1. But also, the more I think of it...

WHAT FREAKING 3 WEEK HUNT HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY ENJOYED?!

That's the most astoundingly irritating thing to me, personally.

-Gon-, Kukki, DivineSecrets and 3 others like this.
  2. I don't even live anywhere close to actually celebrate Holi, but nice try. I simply pointed out that the fact that they included OPTIONAL avis for one group of people doesn't somehow make their event unnecessary.
    A little bit more empathy and you'll be good in life, no need to be all rude and call it an event that nobody celebrates lmao.

At least, if we gotta agree on something, is that we all wanted St. Paddy's hunt and got nothing.

Welp, see you all in three weeks, for me this is a total skip

3. Theres usually St Patrick’s invite parties with a promo on the weekend of St Patrick’s, there’s a chance to get avis and stats as party drops too. See here for example

Hades and GoddessHailey like this.
  4. 3 week hunt with this?🫠🫠 pls ata no

5. likely just side gifts or a side quest that will pop up?

6. hmm, 20 day hunt, 10 avis instead of 8… gives me ghost in the shelves vibes… (pvp side quest for sword ppl??? imma not get my hopes up but 🥳)

Lumi likes this.
  7. I'm convinced this hunt is Clue.

Dinkleberg and GoddessHailey like this.
  9. When did we quit getting pet styles. PLS gimme back pet styles🥹

10. P.S.- This recycled theme is still 🗑️.
    🤗

11. Are there no more side drops other than the 1500k fake murder props? Idk if it’s just me 🥲

Emerence likes this.
  12. If y’all are gonna recycle hunts over and over at least recycle the good ones 🙄

King, Grenade and InvaderKeeng like this.
  13. Yeah they are usually released 3/4 days in between each other to give people time to complete them

CoffeeBeans likes this.
  14. 💕🐾💕🐾SEEKING 4🇵🇷
    🐾 BP 💕Active/Perm/Ppl
    🐾🇵🇭💕2 Attack/🎉👌
    ✨5mcs+Plz Join Here😘

15. At the time of your message, it is not yet released.
    For example, Second side story and third side story are always released later on during the hunt. It is not released right away at the beginning of the hunt.

CoffeeBeans and Lumi like this.
  16. I wish the tattoo fem avatar had a dress instead of her current outfit. 🗿💀 it just seems off.

Lite and weeping like this.
  17. 3 weeks is too long for any hunt, regardless how excited people get over the furnis/avis. I understand theyre that long to align future hunts with holidays properly and to get us on track. We can also establish alignment with 1 week hunts yes, then again thats extra content and workload. So I guess 3 week hunts are inevitable, but can we at least incorporate like the extra hunt feature things (like pvp for example) to make things feel more dynamic? Or maybe let the typical invite hunts be 3 weeks long, that way people try to squeeze that hunt for all that its worth.

This hunt is recycled yes; I cant keep count of the number of spy hunts weve gotten, some pieces of furni/avis are starting to look like templates. I think ATA was just trying to appeal to the male audience considering how little content they have, but Im pretty sure spy things arent the only way they can appeal to that audience.

I must say though: even though this is a recycle hunt, the artists responsible for the furni have been crushing it. Between the retro set in the social boxes, the new VIP set, and the hunts, the furni people have managed to make certain items feel new/more stylized even in a recycled hunt like this one.

One little last note, and sorry for this long post lmao, I have to say something about the faces of some of these avis? I dont know but as of recently some facial structures just dont seem right to the human eye, yknow like that off putting feeling you get when you look at a drawing. I think I first started to notice it during last valentines hunt with one avi or two, it became more evident with last hunt’s (rainbow) avis. This hunt both female LB and sword female avis have this off putting feeling regarding their faces, which kind of sucks cause that sword avi (minus the face) is to die for. The concepts for all these avis, even the weirdly faced ones, are absolutely awesome (like poses, outfits and such), so its kinda sad to have it wasted over a weird face you cant look away from :”)

Thank you!

j0rdan, Lite, _HeIium_ and 2 others like this.
  18. 2nd side story avi is the tattooed one or nah?

19. Nope. I totally get you & agree with all your points 😬

There’s a certain math of sorts for….attractive faces.
    And we all know this “math” inherently.
    It’s been ingrained in our brains since birth, thanks to evolution, and the universal laws of reproduction that applies to most living beings.

Almost every person in the world can be shown photos of people, and decide immediately whether they’re conventionally attractive or not, regardless of personal preferences.

And ATA as of lately just hasn’t been getting that math/facial ratio down 😔.

Like for the most part almost all of PIMD avatars’ faces are relatively good looking.
    But there’s just some with faces that are beautiful.
    Example:
    - [ATA]Wanda (the one avi I NEED & WANT but CANT get😭)
    - 2017 BF Fem Avis (specifically the black lace girl & knee high sandals girl)
    - The current loading screen girl (braids/white dress)
    👆Like, their faces just look good, idk. 🌚 My opinion.

But recently a lot avis will come out with pretty clothes, poses, or concepts, but their faces are just…not really handsome or beautiful. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    The faces just look okay or meh.

(Sorry I only did girl examples, I can do guys too but that’d be a bit more effort for me)

But despite all this, I do love and appreciate all the artists. 😊
    As an artist myself, I understand how much effort and work it takes to put out content.
    Every project is essentially your baby, filled with your blood, sweat, and tears.
    (Pls don’t hate me & pls I hope y’all don’t read all the criticism/hate from players & cry at night 😭🙏)

PS: did a quick google search on golden facial ratio
    many attractive celebs “score” above 90% while also looking vastly different from each other (I.e. Zendaya 94.37% vs Bella Hadid 94.35%)
    so it’s not exactly like we can lose diversity if more sexy faced avis came out

sorry, wall of text 😟 & idk how to make a TLDR without making that long too so I won’t be doing that

San, Hades, Flo and 3 others like this.
  20. Respeted DeV’S when is the side story coming out ?? I want the avas badly for this side story my session ending and I’m broke AF so please make it quick for the Side story 🙏

Sarenrae likes this.