EVENT Make a Killing! 🔪

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 2, 2023.

1. If they gotta do a murder mystery, at least they slowly up their game each murder 👻🔪 that Boss’s Cake tho! 🎂😍

2. I’m one of those also 🤣🍀🥲

Admired, ForeveR-DanK and -Gon- like this.
  3. The girls are always cute asf and the guys are always ugly smh

4. I’m gonna just start using all the female Avis I WIN without wanting them- since I never win the good looking males I pay to TRY to win, either.. 🗿

Grenade, BloodyKisses and weeping like this.
  5. Okay, I don’t have much of a problem with the hunt, it’s simply meh in my book… but 20 days? HUH?

this is not worth 20 days bro come on

6. A 20 day hunt for..this. How to say Saint Patrick's day doesn't matter without saying it. 🥲

7. Honestly same 😂 I changed my avi and showcase for it 🥹

Pixar likes this.
  9. When I saw how long it was and the theme I thought it was gonna be a PvP hunt but I guess not 😂 it’s not bad, I like most of the Avis. Definitely not obsessed but I wouldn’t mind having them in my collection.

CoffeeBeans, BloodyKisses and Kennadi like this.
  10. ♻️ shame

Grenade, Pixar, BloodyKisses and 3 others like this.
  11. I wanted a St. Patrick's day hunt ☹️

Grenade, _Spicy-Mami_, Pixar and 8 others like this.
  12. I don't want to be disrespectful in any way because im also an artist...but i was so hyped to see a St Patrick's hunt since it's also on my birthday. :") missed lunar new year hunt, missed st Patrick's, i guess you're not being entirely inclusive anymore? This honestly makes me sad, especially because the furni layout is soooooo re-used over and over again (secret book entrance just like the one on halloween, the same layout of wp, no creativity on floors anymore, always have to have a cat somewhere in that furni)

Just, please, give us something simple and effective. 🤧

13. Please abolish the 21 day hunt theme

Grenade, Psycho, Pixar and 11 others like this.
  14. Is there a reason this is 3 weeks other than to just fill time? Cause, it seems kinda basic to me 🥱

Psycho, Pixar, -May- and 2 others like this.
  15. Dude at the bottom middle looks like the guy from the bullet train 💀

Pixar likes this.
  16. Ata does a few 3 week hunts a year. To adjust for certain events. Easter is coming up do they probly prepping schedules fothatr

BloodyKisses and Hades like this.
  17. I NEED that avi with the fans!!! 😍😍

CoffeeBeans likes this.
  18. Why can we never have a St Patrick’s Day hunt?

_Spicy-Mami_, Gatubela, Pixar and 2 others like this.
  19. Easter is lame. Pastels are tacky.

Sarenrae and Alvin like this.
  20. Thank you for your hard work again ❤️

Hades likes this.