EVENT Make a Killing! 🔪

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 2, 2023.

1. The sword avis are hot, damn it. I just wanted to say I was disappointed by the lack of romantic burger buffet.

weeping likes this.
  2. 3 weeks🤮

3. Glass Onion, probably. And it’s a dinner murder mystery like Clue.

4. Whoever thought a 3 week hunt and saying screw those of us who cherish St Patrick's should be ashamed. I'm just disappointed and sad 😔

Y'all messed up big time

5. I quit spending about a month ago. This further reiterates why I did that

-May- likes this.
  6. Unheard of? Bro, Holi is celebrated by millions 💀 What are you on about. Also, the inclusivity of Holi doesn't change anything in the hunt choice, so stfu.

That said - it's a cool idea for a hunt, but definitely not a three week long one. I get the entire adjusting for Easter, but I'm sure you could have made 1 week hunt + 2 week hunt, one of which would be St. Patrick. You already skipped Lunar New Year in favour of TLOU hunt, why also skip anothet event, especially when it was appearing yearly?

Lite, Psycho, _Spicy-Mami_ and 11 others like this.
  7. where’s that viola davis getting up with her purse and leaving gif?

Psycho and SavageNixi3 like this.
  8. St. Patrick’s Day is an actual holiday? Where?

9. I actually like the avis(yay props/weapons to create dynamic poses!) and dorm(classy and modern, not as glossy seeming). I feel like they could have gone full blown yakuza in the theme. Not feeling murder mystery much from the hunt.

Def agreed with the one week then 2 week St. Patrick’s hunt setup others mentioned. A non-related 3 week hunt rn came from left field.

Lite, Yuma, Pixar and 6 others like this.
  10. Enough time to make a killing? 🤔

11. Give me my St Patrick’s Day hunt, thanks. 🙄

12. So which one is the side story Avi? There’s 1 extra Avis that I see do it’s confusing

CoffeeBeans, 90sL0V3 and -SinsBaby- like this.
  13. It’s as much a holiday as Halloween is. To me St. Paddy’s day is way better than Halloween. 😬 Could be because I’m Irish though…

_Spicy-Mami_, Gatubela, Pixar and 2 others like this.
  14. 🔥🔥

15. This is pretty hawt!! But wait 5 SETS OF AVAS?!

16. I agree with majority, some of the stuff looks recycled, BUT MAN THIS IS HOT

Hades likes this.
  17. Not dat bad, better than last hunt tho 🤣

90sL0V3 and weeping like this.
  18. Welcome to Earth.

stay_bubbly-x and -Gon- like this.
  19. 💀 🤣
    "STFU"? WOW! Nothing personal against Holi Guyana. Didn't mean to hurt your precious feelings. Sheesh

20. Obviously ATA screwed up.
    Per usual, they will probably drop 3 days of invites on us.
    Not sure why y'all mad about the Holi avatars? Or why you're acting like it has absolutely anything to do with them not having a St. Patrick's Day hunt. They *literally* release avis every year for Holi.