LIMITED TIME Avatar Bundles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Preachhhhh ?

2. $23 for a bundle not sure I want it now ?

3. jeeez yall are rude  if you're gonna criticize the avis at least give constructive criticism. saying "ew this is ugly" doesn't help anything at all.

4. Practice what you preach, hypocrite.

5. I don’t like the female’s avi’s bangs but other than that (and the weird way her neck is cranked, it’s an awkward pose) she is pretty. The male avi is definitely an improvement though ?

6. The guy avi kinda looks like a bunch of other male avis I've seen but with different clothes and the girl's hair is just horrible  other than that they're generally ugly (^∀^)b

7. Love how an older ava was put into a newer design. Although, I probably wouldn't have chosen General Gorgeous (I think that's her name), still a great look-- I probably would have chosen desert punk(?). The female reminds me of a YouTuber but I can't put a name. But she's pretty nonetheless. Don't see that hairstyle often. Great designs. 

8. surprisingly, this time, the girl avi is... lacking? ??‍♀️

9. “General Gorgeous”

10. The female avi doesn't look female tbh. She looks like she's FTM trans (absolutely nothing wrong with being trans!!! I'm not saying this is a bad thing.)

I love the idea of bundles like this. I hope to see more like this with different avi designs.

11. She looks like she's based off a trans that plays PIMD, doesn't she.

12. I cant even click on Mollys Corner. Or VIP lounge. Why!?!?!?!?!

13. Who tf is Molly; And why tf she in the corner?

14. I think I will skip this bundle because I don't like to female avi :(

16. It's awake

17. Did I not ask you several times politely not to interact with me?

18. no

also you literally quoted me

19. It's a feminine avi, technically; not a female avi. That avatar is feminine, even if it doesn't look entirely female.

20. I said please find someone else to bother. If you use the search function, you'll find it.