June cancer survivor month

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -blu-3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. There's not much in this world that's more sad than good people suffering with cancer. The fact that they can't somehow pass it on to wastes of space like yourself comes in at a close second place though.

2. P.S.- Dismissed, boi.

3. If you end a statement with "PS Dismissed bio" it's immediately null. I won't be speaking to you again ?

4. Sure a.t.a have prioritized social justice stuff above others but it's a social trend anyway. Everything deserves some recognition but shortcuts and priorities have to be made.

I would have liked to see a charity event for cancer survivors and a.t.a chose to plan for the LGBT gifts instead. Perhaps if we brought this idea up in previous months rather than now when it's too late, they would have gone with it. Set a mandate to call for this next year?

5. Yes or any month honestly. I just rejoined a few days ago thats why this is last minute and I needed courage to do this.

6. There could be a charity even for cancer research or something that would spread the word about bethematch. I just people to know in general about cancer and what people can do to help. You can donate blood, platlets, plasma, bone marrow and even stem cells which don't hurt the donor but could save a human life from infant to 100+.

7. Im so sorry for your loss

8. I do agree with this but I also think that since the past 3 years June has had pride month avis (which I have loved) I think it would be nice to make the next one about cancer awarness.
    Or why not both??