June cancer survivor month

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -blu-3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Stop thinking. It's obviously not your strong suit.

2. I'm 100% on board with this. My Nana has fought, and beaten cancer on 4 seperate occasions with a double mammectomy, pancreatic, and colon cancer. There's a purpose for her here on earth because she just turned 88 last month, and she's still going strong.

3. she sounds like an amazing woman!

4. Breathing doesn’t seem to be your strong suit either

6. everyone knows that it is pride month, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t acknowledge equally important ones. there is a time and a thread for being a troll, but this isn’t one of them. :roll:

7. I’m not trolling tho ?

8. Thanks! She really is. She's more like a mother to me than a grandmother.

9. Witty retort doesn't seem to be yours, kid. Nice try though.

10. Wow. Leave it to this scud, Oni to cast shade on a topic like this. Super classy!

11. What comment did I make that was casting shade on cancer?

12. It is pride month but it is also cancer survivor month as well. Every month has some sort of cancer awareness to it. October is breast cancer one month is childhood cancer and so on

13. But I’d like to know how that was casting shade

14. I didnt say you were casting shade. Im just speaking on behalf of the people fighting cancer and those who have won their fight or lost the battle

15. okay, maybe it wasn’t casting shade or being a troll, and you were just being rude. it’s to be expected, i guess. try to be more sensitive for once maybe? you’re just causing this thread to go completely away from the topic at hand.

16. How was that rude?

17. 99% of us on forums aren’t jerks, i promise. the 1% just seem to voice their opinions more often. i’m glad you decided to post this!

18. Just being ignorant to the possibility of more than one type of awareness being recognized in a single month. Yes, June is Pride Month. Maybe I misinterpreted what you meant when you said, "I thought it was Pride Month.", but I took it as you questioning the validity of it also being Cancer Awareness, like someone would just make it up or something.