June cancer survivor month

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -blu-3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Cancer awareness and cancer survivors month has been out for years and I've played before over the years and it never has been really recognized. Like I said before im not trying to take away from pride month but as a mother to a child battling childhood cancer as a person who has seen many children fight this disease over these past 7 months I truly think they should be recognized to. Not many people know what people with cancer endure. They poison people in hopes to save their life. Arsnec aka rat poison is one treatment for a certain type of cancer. Bethematch is just starting to get noticed which is sad because it plays a big roll in helping people with cancer who needs a stem cell or bone marrow transplant.

3. I think your idea is thoughtful, and selfless. I respect the fact that you're raising awareness. Even if it's only for the last 3 quarters of the month, I'd like to see ribbons as gifts.

4. Even if they couldnt do it till next month I would be over the moon. Cancer is a hard topic to talk about.

6. There's way too many national bullshit this or that days/months nowadays. It's pride month already. Breast cancer awareness seems to be every month as well. Cancer is evil and deserves no special moment; it strikes whenever tf it wants anywho.

7. i think that they should make them and make them perm gifts their are lots of players and people who either have or have lost people to cancer

8. this wouldn’t be a special moment for cancer, it would be for cancer AWARENESS. clearly some people on here need it. not saying that statement applies to you, just a thought

9. agreed! it could even be as simple as a ribbon that changes each month to recognize the different types of cancer.

10. There are many more cancers than breast cancer. All,aml, blastoma, brain cancer which many children die from, prostate cancer, and many more

11. I'm aware that you're an asshat

12. Sometimes ATA hosts official contests for new perm gift ideas. You should keep an eye out for the next one so you can suggest this!

13. I will keep an eye out and if someone beats me to it I will 100% support it.

14. Ew you must be desperate for a reply if you respond to that comment twice. Here’s your reply ?

15. Oni, kindly get Offi my nuts. :)
    You're a borderline creep with zero swag level.

16. Yesss I totally support cancer

17. But quoted me—multiple times? so really you kindly get off my nuts you pmsing, oversensitive, and outrageously irritating tick.
    Okay?

18. I am a daughter of a mother who died from cancer?