EVENT Joust Cause

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2019.

1. No Anon it’s obviously the devs being lazy and won’t upgrade their servers. Smh I might just uninstall.

RainInMe, Jihoon and -Sammi- like this.
  2. oh. bye oni

GodTierOni likes this.
  3. Thank you for the good bye. Please tell me you know that I am joking

4. You're welcome yes ofcourse, silly

Vo and GodTierOni like this.
  5. *accidentally spends 300 ec on furni shards because of the game lag* *furni shards don't work* 🌚

iEllie, Providence and RainInMe like this.
  6. We still didn't get our rewards for a cat we did 6 hours ago. Also my lite boxes just disappeared?
    I don't like to complain about something but damn ATA.. These server problems are taking way too long and as usual y'all don't say anything about it.

7. I can't see the event items in the store. How the shit am I supposed to use my furni shards

iEllie likes this.
  8. If you guys try and open boxes, they of course won’t work properly but you do get drops from them. Just restart your game!

Affliction, RainInMe and Ciara like this.
  9. Wheres the breaks in between hunts? Timer boxes getting stacked up.. Hunt after hunt, back to back isnt enjoyable..just my opinion

10. I did the same thing. Including purchasing EC and my club can't get the BB out of their rewards box.

iEllie likes this.
  11. Ata be struggling to fix things fast rn...

-Sammi- likes this.
  12. I did that with the wing shards... Kept saying connection lost, restarted game and the ecs were gone... RIP saved ecs 💔

iEllie likes this.
  13. ATA should give us a timer box special where we can open 2/3/4 boxes at a time to get rid of the stacked up boxes... Its stupid really

14. I'd like to know this too, doesn't make any sense

Mallachd and iEllie like this.
  15. I see the items in store but it’s not showing up that I have any shards in my showcase.

PeggingCryptids likes this.
  16. Ughhh trash
    Made us believe furniture shards were one amount to upping it on us after? From some needing just 7 to changjbf it after to be 11
    Rip to the ones who saved up amount to having it change on them

17. A since you guys always tell me I always complain about the hunt I actually like this hunt avatars and items. Didn't like the glitches that happened like I lost some of my buddy boxes but other than that the avatars are beautiful. So gg ata.

18. Same error on my end.

19. Wing Avi I want to see

20. I come to see if anyone said anything about actually post and y’all talking about lag find another post people actually have questions concerning this post can we please stay on topic so some of us can actually get the answers we came to this post for