EVENT Joust Cause

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Yes.

Aldrin likes this.
  2. How do turn in my furniture shard

3. Update the app and you'll be able to buy the furniture pieces in the shop for your furni shards!

4. but I've already updated my app (ios and android) but can't still find the furni token (oettokhae?)

5. They will be in the section labeled "Event". It shows what the furni pieces look like, and when you tap on it, it will show the price is [x amount] of furni shards.

Also, per Forums Code of Conduct, only English is permitted in forums.

6. This Hunt is cute🦋♥️ Sparkling Fall in the air🍁🍂

7. oh okay thanks.. Also, I didn't know about that rule, my bad. (It just means "what to do?" So yeah)

again, thanks!

Muschi likes this.
  8. Aside from through Leaderboard, Boxes, and Stories, how else can you get the non-shard avatars? I want the one in the green dress so bad. Please help?

UwU

9. Keep an eye on the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread. The avi you are talking about will most likely be available in the 3rd side story (if it is non-VIP) or 4th side story (if it is VIP).

10. Thank you

11. As for the sneak peak avis, where are they available?

12. The shard avis? they are on the first post of this thread 👀🙃

Vo likes this.
  13. Ones before the shard Avis

14. [​IMG]
    Also on the first post of the thread

Muschi, Vo, Ket and 1 other person like this.
  15. Im spending mine money for try have avatars are too sexy

16. Are there only two side hunts?

17. Typically there at 4 total, they come out every few days

Vo likes this.
  18. Why do roses not show up in boxes anymore? Can you still get them? If so, why would they not show up in the possible drops for the box?

19. Roses only show up in boxes when you have the quest to collect them active

Vo likes this.
  20. I think that’s kind of ridiculous because you have to collect so many. I can’t drop $100 on this game every week, two weeks or even every month. It’s really a lot to not just have the roses be able to drop at any time until the mask is complete.

Druumi likes this.