Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Drops are a lottery based system. You can party all day and not get all four. Penalising people for not winning on the lottery system is a joke. Some people had yesterday's daily completed in two or three parties.

If this was based on how active you were during the daily it would be completely fair, but, it isn't.

2. Just release today's story to EVERYONE. Simple. Do it and save your breath explaining what's "fair"

3. Same.

4. My thoughts exactly

5. Support :p

6. im calling bs smh.

7. Support

9. THANK YOU

10. I mean, if we're not going get to participate in the mission, why give us the drops from parties. Why not just give us pies or music notes?

11. Ata since i can't do the story the thumb prints or useless to me and others and when i get more i get more mad that i can't do the story all because i did not finish the last story. ATA fix it were we can't get them if we get do the story.

12. Thank you for releasing the story.

13. They released the story after saying they weren't going to because it's "fair" that way LOL Backlash was too much for them to handle, thanks anyway.

14. Ok feedback noted. Take note:

1) The Quinn Story that started today will no longer require that you completed Yesterdays. This is changing because requiring you to be lucky in order to progress is crappy.

2) People who were able to complete yesterday's Story still get the exclusive item reward for being lucky.

3) Pls like me.

15. 20 hours isn't enough to collect 6000 pies :|

16. I no like people name Bruce.

17. I still would like to know if only fingerprints are going to drop from potd as last party dropped fingerprints but no sheet music or raspberry pie?...

18. That Story has been available since Monday.

19. I like you️

20. I just got i though Bruce :|. kindle get updates late?