Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. So it seems regular hunts have gone to be replaced with these story hunts mmmmm not impressed

2. I think ATA did a great job by introducing the stories feature n also the new hunts gives us more rewards than it did before. :D

4. Thank you ATA. This is a fun way to complete the quests. I'm curious if cats or kinis will go on sale for the new year holiday.

5. HELLO , I loved the story idea n as per me everyone loves the idea . JUST WANT TO KNOW After one story finsihes how many day gap will be there? Pls dont put many days gap then it start to bore. YOUR STORY IDEA IS APPRECIATED VERY WELL.THANK U

6. HELLO , I loved the story idea n as per me everyone loves the idea . JUST WANT TO KNOW After one story finsihes how many day gap will be there? Pls dont put many days gap then it start to bore. YOUR STORY IDEA IS APPRECIATED VERY WELL.THANK U

7. HELLO , I loved the story idea n as per me everyone loves the idea . JUST WANT TO KNOW After one story finsihes how many day gap will be there? Pls dont put many days gap then it start to bore. YOUR STORY IDEA IS APPRECIATED VERY WELL.THANK U

8. What's up with changing how the battle button works?

Hitting has been less affective. Landing hits is harder. ATA, can you elaborate on this? It's a bit irratating when you change a significant part of the game without making your customers aware of it.

Also, since they have changed, what is the point of stats now?!! Is this turning into a money and item gathering game? If so that would make PIMD incredibly mundane-- not to mention it's a myoptic approach.

Some insight please? Thanks

9. Dancing is good for the joints

10. Thank you for the help