I Will Be A Mommy SoonπŸ’™β—

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HoneyDippaaa2, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiiiiii, my name is Honey {Yess thats my real name}. And I decided to create a forum on PIMD tracking my pregnancy. Why? Because I literally have no life.😢

Seriously guys. All I do is eat sleep s***....&work.

My life is pretty boring rn, since Im pregnant. Ladies please, pleeeeeeeeaaaaseeeee dont get pregnant. Especially if your not ready for the responsibility or if your not ready to lose your body. I have gained literally 12 pounds during my pregnancy so far and it scares me because before I got pregnant I was so small and skinny and I actually liked being skinny.

But now, my body is changing really fast. I dont have as many cramps as I used to before but they come and go every now and again. Not to mention that my boobs are like 2 bra sizes bigger now and my nips are extremely sensitive but they're so round and perky so I cant complain.

Moving on, because im sure no one wants to read about my boobs lol. So today, me and my baby's father got into a huge argument. Me and him are currently not together, which makes me sad because when I first got pregnant, we wanted a family, we agreed that it wouldnt be like how it was with my mom and dad. {My mom and dad have been seperated for 10 years going on 11. My dad is currently married and shes expecting twins. Im happy for them. My mom owns her own little bakery, she doesnt leave her bakery or the house much. I think its because she likes solitude}

Anyway Im going off topic, so me and him got into an argument because some girl on Fb messaged me. She was basically saying how she wanted the communication between and MY BABY'S FATHER to stop. So I told her she can shoo because me and him are having a baby, we are gonna HAVE to communicate, he wants to be in our baby's life so why stop communicating, makes no sense.

So we argued, she called me a couple names, I called her MANY NAMES. She blocked me and i texted him basically saying that he needs to keep his ***s in check and tell her to leave me alone. He starts snapping and calling me a dummy and saying Im trying to ruin his relationship. HOW?!?!?! SHE MESSAGED ME FIRST. Long story short, I blocked HIM and now I just feel like a big long doodoo turd...

Why is my life so annoying

2. Sarah boobies got bigger to n stayed it it goooooodd coz boobies 😝 her tummy still kinda fat n but gonna be not iventuly coz she working out with me when she get time

3. Oh, congrats n good luck. I hope you and the baby's father can get back and remain on civil terms so that the baby can have him in their life. You should make it clear that he needs to remain stable and mature if he wants to be apart of it, though. If he wants to be the father figure, then he needs to act like a good male role model.

4. I'm gonna refrain from comment.

5. That’s a lot of information for me to comprehend then disregard.

Bambi_, HeartlessDragon and Rizky like this.
  6. OMG thanks for comments lol, Im eating McDonald's & watching Game Of Thrones, what're you guys doing?πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

7. Forum diary?

8. Wtf is your wall

9. Why did you have to point this out? Now I'm weird-laughing in public like a tart

Lala-Land, Bambi_ and Victoria like this.
  10. Food can't laf it's food it don't got a mouth or talking

WildBlueberry likes this.
  11. I was just curious

12. Going to add on now that I saw your wall... calling your baby daddy "fucking annoying" isn't helping the situation. You should be trying to make peace, not enflaming the situation. Have your child's best interests at heart rather than your personal petty feelings. Whether you like it or not, you should be treating him with respect γƒΌ regardless of his own alleged lack of respect towards you.

13. You are wrong

14. The only time I ever seen food talk was I was high as fuuck

15. I respect your opinion and I understand where your coming from but Im not that push over type person. I feel that respect is earned not given. Why respect someone who talks down on you? Makes you feel like nothing. Assaults you.

He doesnt deserve my respect because he doesnt have any respectπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

16. You need to model respect for your child. It isn't about you and your feelings over being disrespected, or whether or not he deserves to be respected. It's about taking the moral high ground for your child's psychosocial sake.

WildBlueberry and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  17. TWO MORE DAYS YALLLπŸ’™

TILL I GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE THE GENDER OF MY BABY 🀰🏼

IM
    TEAM BOY πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ I want my first baby to be a boyπŸ˜­πŸ’™πŸ’™

18. Thats wonderful! I'm glad to hear this post is fake. They haven't done ultrasounds to determine gender for about 5 years now.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.