I Will Be A Mommy SoonπŸ’™β—

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HoneyDippaaa2, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They still use ultrasound here for it

2. Why? There's a way more accurate test now that also tests for abnormal chromosomes.

Anyhoo...this post is still fake. They use ultrasound to determine gender at 20 weeks. Her wall says she has 4 months to go. Baby is to big now to see private parts on an ultrasound. They curl up.

I have 4 kids you ain't gonna pull one over on me Op.

Carrie, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. Yeah they don't do the ultrasounds for gender before 18 weeks here. I didn't notice her wall posts πŸ˜‚

I've heard of the chromosome testing too, i just don't know which is more common here.

4. Yeah there's like a super tiny window where they can do an ultrasound to determine gender between when the private parts are formed and when the baby gets to big and starts to curl up. You've only got a week or two, and it's not always accurate anyway. I found out the gender of my first baby via ultrasound. Dr told me it was a girl. He's definitely a boy, that was quite a suprise.

Now a days they just do a blood test. It's pretty cool. They draw your blood and send it off to a lab that can separate the baby's dna from yours. Then you get the results online in like a week. They can tell all sorts of stuff about the baby, and you only have to be like 12 weeks along

5. That's not a standard thing here in Australia. We have 3D ultrasounding to detect sex, growth, and physical abnormalities. Chromosomal testing etc is only done if you have family history of certain conditions. 3D scans for determining sex and abnormalities is done right up until your 7th month! It does get harder to determine sex beyond 18 weeks, but the 3D scan is pretty amazing (actually, they're creepy af imo πŸ˜‚) and sometimes people get lucky! I don't know if OP is being honest or not, just wanted to weigh in on the scan thing. πŸ˜‚

6. Lol You guys are weird not once did I say I was getting an ultrasound! I said Im seeing the gender of my baby, as in THE DOCTORS WILL TELL ME THE GENDER, always looking for a problem get a life weirdos

7. I don't like it thingy Sarah said I go with her for Katelyn it n it looked weird n was triply as fuck how it just a stick thingy n then it made the TV thingy work n but it made Sarah cry it's bad to do it

8. :p Im Actually In A Good Mood Today;):)

9. Is Katelyn your most recent child? Has she been born yet?

10. Yehh July 9

Muschi likes this.
  11. Aw, congrats!

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  12. N the nother one next month some time n but I still idk what hapening n so idk if it staying my kid coz I told the bitch to get rid of it n but she said she can't

13. Donut call her a bitch ok

And is that... not with Sarah?

14. She is tho coz she tricked me 😢 is a difrent chick not sarah

15. Oof

16. Mhmm

17. This thread is a dumbster fire.

I hope you're all big fat liars

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.

18. Please don't feel bad about your body. Remember, your baby grows inside you. If you're feeling sad, the baby will get stressed inside. Before I got pregnant, I was literally drowning in hell. But when I got pregnant, things got better. Especially when my baby arrived. I was skinny before like 42kgs with well, nice body. But now, I'm no longer fresh but I don't care. As long as you have your own child wirh tour own flesh, everything will be okay. Be positive. ❀

PS:
    Anyway, please vote my son here:https://www.starbaby.ph/contest-photo/190/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.