I Will Be A Mommy Soon💙❗

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HoneyDippaaa2, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Just went to see the gender of my baby...Im having a girl🎀 Im not really pleased with having a girl but I'm grateful that my baby is happy and healthy❤🤰🏼
    #TeamGirl💗💖
    🎀 👣Gianna Arianna Hopkins👣🎀

xoxoMamaMyz likes this.
  2. I have four kids also and not all babies curl up. All pregnancies are different and I know ppl that found out gender past 20 weeks. Maybe you should refrain from acting like you know Every thing and actually research it
    I

3. Oh yeah, how could I forget the kids that grow like this:
    [​IMG]

How long until this dumbster fire thread of pregnancy rp gets locked?

Come on mods!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Its not RP, I uploaded a photo of me after I went to the doctor plss stop being ignorant for 1 second, you look stupid af

6. Why

7. WTF is this thread? This doesn't belong on a game 🙄. Im happy ur having baby but this is literally irrelevant to this game and a one way ticket to having a perv wall u for pregnancy rp 🙄 post something like this on twitter, IG, or facebook or smth but not here, kinda pointless to post this in a thread thatll be locked soon and mant people wont care to click it. I only tapped this by accident while i was looking for potd

8. Off topic is for stuff that duznt matter about the game

9. Cause I want my first child to be a boy I always wanted a boy. But I guess a girl is fine as long as shes healthy and beautiful💗🤰🏼

10. Lmaoo you accidentally clicked it dummy you didnt have to read it and proceed to comment😂 Just EXIT THE THREAD no ones making you tune in or comment🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

11. Dumbster
    [​IMG]

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  12. Op is Chinese

13. That joke is very poor taste. 🙄

14. I wasn’t joking.

15. Then that's even worse. 😬 Racist af

16. How is it racist if it’s true and still happening?
    You sound ignorant 🤨

17. China isn't the only place that has issues with female babies; they lifted the old child law years ago if that is what you are specifically referencing. It is a worldwide issue; China has just been the most focused on in Western media.

Imo it was racist for you to immediately jump to the conclusion that OP must Chinese because she would have preferred a male child... moreover, OP clearly isn't Chinese, as she posted a selfie before you made that comment.

18. I saw the picture
    And?

19. Great job op 👏🏻 posting your future baby's full name on a forum full of strangers on the internet.

Fuckin genius

HoneyDippaaa2, Muschi, Angee and 2 others like this.
  20. If that wasn't the tipping point for getting this thread locked idk what she can do at this point

Victoria and Angee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.