I want some REAL answers here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Treasured-, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Can anyone explain why chibi bentos are the only"acceptable" currency? The other bento boxes are cuter why throw them aside?

2. You tell me ?‍♀️

3. They’re just more easily to obtain.

No item is just thrown on the back burner. Stats still build up no matter what item.

4. Supply and attainability varies between chibi types, when there’s an easy abundance of one, the others lose importance

5. But why don't other complete bento boxes count when people say they are selling stuff for a bento if it's still a bento?

6. Maeve/alf bentos go for less because they were easily attainable by opening boxes. Whereas chibis are just a chance on the spinner.

As for peps, they should be equal to launch and tempura but some people don't like taking them as currency.

7. Harder to sell what less people buy

8. Why do people use bentos as currency instead of just mcs like it used to be? (Unless I remember wrong, don't shoot me)

10. Always up to the seller, some buy all types even Maeve and Alfa but it’s harder to come by

11. I'm still new here so I'm trying to understand

12. So if you had a cat club and I gave a mauve set bento would YOU take it?

13. Personally yes, stats are stats and I enjoy collecting all kinds of things. People are too picky tbh. Can’t say others would accept them though

14. The pep bento box use to cost 2 current bento boxes back then.
    They were much harder to get. Since then currencies change with time.

15. Long ago mcs/store gifts used to be a big trade option but bentos are easier to come by so that changed sadly

16. Yeah that's crazy. I feel like they drop less than launch or tempura chibis even now

17. See, that makes sense... the hard to make bento boxes should be the most important... every time I spin i get chibi so if anything should be small currency it should be tempura and launch sets, right?

18. This is how it happened, someone tells someone in a trade they don’t accept mauve bentos and then people remember that and so on and so forth till no one wants them anymore.

19. I hate that... so you think if I post in campus I'm selling let's say 100shards for any bento set (just an example) I can possibly change the currency?

20. Peps used to be way more costlier than chibis when they were first released :( pimd market is weird