I want some REAL answers here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Treasured-, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I just want to be clear on the why's of currency here. My club is turning into a cat club and I need answers

2. Technically you'd be getting ripped off.
    Even if you take it, it doesn't mean when you go to buy something with those bentos that the seller will accept them.

Since the last i heard it was 5 Maeve/Alf bentos per Chibi bento

3. It is what it is.. I remember getting my first 999 and the person wouldn’t accept mauve bentos and I had to cancel my trade and find someone who would trade for them

4. I've never bought anything for a bento because I find the chibi to be ugly little creepy dolls like that one story on tales from the hood. I prefer to trade bb items for the things I want

5. [/quote]Technically you'd be getting ripped off.
    Even if you take it, it doesn't mean when you go to buy something with those bentos that the seller will accept them.

Since the last i heard it was 5 Maeve/Alf bentos per Chibi bento[/quote]

That's backwards if mauve sets are harder to create isn't it? Who came up with this stuff?

6. yups :)

7. People that hate the inferior bento types are welcome to dispose of them in my accepted gifts box thx

8. Mine too... I prefer them

9. Not really. They were in the hunt boxes before so people who opened a lot of boxes had an abundance of them.

Rather than it being luck from the spinner. I'm guessing thats why the prices are the way they are.

10. :) happily accepting haha

11. Simple, free market economies rely on supply and demand. When Maeve and Alf pieces dropped from all hunt boxes, there was an over abundance of them and they were worth no more than their stats. That should change in the near future since they no longer drop from boxes. We should see zodiac shards loose their value soon, too.

12. That's unfair to new players though. Chibi drop on darn near every spin so personally I'm sick of them and want other bento boxes and/or those items because they are rarer to me because I'm still a noob

13. If you want maeve instead of chibi, that's easy peasy. Anyone would trade 1:1

14. What about those of us who weren't playing then? Did ATA make these prices? Why isn't there a different form of currency for noobs

15. It just be like that sometimes

16. Not true and people want 5chibi for 1 Green space... straight getting over on us noobs

17. I think it's the other way?

18. Literally nobody is stopping you from making your own prices op.

You might just end up getting ripped off or have a hard time finding sellers/buyers

19. I'm trying to understand who made the rules and why. I always sell my stuff for what I want since I hate chibi and could just spin if I want more... can't get ripped off if I still get what I want on my terms

20. I just had someone offer me 1 Green space for 5c so...