I want some REAL answers here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Treasured-, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Players made the trade rules, you’re always welcome to stray off and create your own prices if they work, prices work off supply and attainability. Just as they do irl

2. Pep Chibis are harder to obtain... but they’re “ugly”... Aesthetically talking. (I saw this somewhere) :lol:

3. No. That's the point; ATA doesn't moderate trades or set prices for items players want to trade. They set their prices, and then from there it's the player base that does what they will. If you weren't playing then, too bad. Deal with the current prices.

4. I don't make chibi bentos soooo easily as you make it seem. At least not so easily as I'd like to. :?.

5. The fact that you are getting upset instead of helping the rest of us noobs understand leads me to believe you had alot to do with how things are. If ATA didn't come up with this then what is the point of putting up price lists in forum as if they are law? No need in getting your panties in a bunch

6. Thanks...at least you gave me SOME clarity on the situation

7. They are ugly... they​ all are except the angel and bro 

8. Your club is sfw friendly that members complain about hits just cut your losses and find a club that can teach you how the game works

9. Not the bento per se but every time I spin the wheel I get a chibi so I don't even spin until I want one

10. Umm... I don't understand what this has to do with bento but I can't figure out why I can't use any bento I want I will have to find a new club anyway

11. bc player base makes up prices, then player base puts prices in forums so it's easier for everyone to gauge prices.

12. LOL. Oh hun, I'm not getting upset, and I certainly had no more to do with the current state of things then any other player in this game. Prices fluctuate and games evolve; there are plenty of items for "noobs" to collect and trade as they learn the marketplace. If items did not fluctuate in price, the PIMD market would be quite boring in the long term. Players have created guides in forums to help newer players and others understand the current state of the game's economy, not to be taken as "laws". Trust me, plenty of those guides are very general ballparks of trade values. Learning to barter will take you far in this game if your goal is to collect.

13. What is even missing at this point? The main questions been answered, have they not?

14. Everyone here has been helping you op.
    We’re doing our best to let you understand that prices will change with time.
    Each year Ata keeps us on our toes.
    Us as players have to accommodate the prices in demand.
    Being a small stat player you’ll learn the ropes soon enough.
    Learning this game does take time.

15. Tbh the only reason I don’t is because I use my bentos to buy boxes and the people I buy from don’t accept alf, maeve, or pep.
    But sometimes you find people who trade your peps for their chibis 1:1

I have met some people who will trade maeve and alf pieces 1:1 for chibis, but they either stopped playing or just got lost in all my wall comments and messages. Or unfriended me.
    So I’m looking for more dealers xDD

If my box dealers valued maeve and alf bentos the same as chibi bentos tho then I would also consider them to be worth the same.

16. Remember when currency was dv's, good simple times

17. Imbeciles.

18. Whats bento and how do I get it?