I’m being harassed and mods won’t help me.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daddy-Sama, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So two days ago somebody attacked me like six times in a row. So I attacked him back twice. He then gets petty and attacked me seven times in a row. By accident I comment on his wall like what’s your problem you don’t want the smoke(later I realized I meant I don’t want the smoke) so then he comments back oh I’m so scared. He’s constantly attacking and farming me. To the point I tried to get my club involved but due to the people he knows they stopped helping me. He’s attacked me over 39 times in a row and won’t leave me alone. The mods won’t step in because it’s apart of the game even though he is technically harassing me. I apologized and asked him to stop but he won’t let up. I’m at the point of quitting the game all because some petty loser won’t leave me alone. His name is Altair28 and apparently he knows really high level players that broke up clubs before. If anyone can help me resolve this issue I will be grateful because I don’t want to quit playing because of some child can’t leave me alone.

2. 39 times is not that much tbh. He'll get bored. Or cf if u want.

3. Shut up and deal with it, ask for a cease fire or hit back

4. It is to me I barley started two weeks ago. I didn’t even do anything to him for him to be messing with me.

5. ^ you don't need to do anything. It's game mechanics and anyone is free to hit if they want to. It's not harassment

6. How about you shut up and go post somewhere else?Obviously I tried that you’d know if you read what I wrote. Don’t comment on my post if your not going to offer helpful advice.

7. He'll get bored. Ignore and move on.

8. Never heard him before :)

9. PvP is NOT harassment. The mods are correct. However if you want to complain to ATA in a help ticket, go ahead. They're the only people above the mods and even though they're going to tell you the exact same thing the mods are, it might help you sleep better maximizing the amount of people you complained to

10. So commenting on someone’s wall and exploiting a game mechanic isn’t considered harassment? Because to harass someone is to make repeated small scale attacks on someone. Which he is doing and is a dictionary definition of harass.

11. Honestly there really is nothing we can do. Unfortunately it is a part of the game that people take advantage of. Good luck

12. It won’t. What would make me feel better if he leave me alone. I don’t understand people that live for petty low level stat beef.

13. According to you, they commented on your wall once in response to something you said. Tbh you seem kind of mannerless, idk why anyone would wanna help you. And it's not exploitation of a game mechanic, it's literally a part of the game. If you don’t like it, you're free to go elsewhere.

14. This is all within the boundaries of the game, spin the spinner and get peace tags if it annoys you that much.

Or give me all your items and I will hit him 39 times back for you

15. Better read ToU

16. That's the game around here ppl will farm you and mods are no help trust me , so your best option is to just bank your money and wait until they get bored

17. I am not mannerless I am just irritated and frustrated. If you want to make presumptions of my character go ahead. But, I did not start this problem he bothered me. I asked him if he could please stop which he didn’t. So, I don’t know how that makes me mannerless. But, I do know you can leave my post and go elsewhere if your going to be negative towards me.

18. Thanks for the advice I guess putting my money in the bank is the best option.

19. Stop complaining. It's part of the game. This game it's a PvP game so being hit seveal times is part of the PvP. We've all been there and survived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.