I’m being harassed and mods won’t help me.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daddy-Sama, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's an easy solution to avoid getting "harrassed"
    uninstall

2. Two people isn’t everybody bud.[/quote]

Really, two people? ? I counted 6 just getting to the second page.[/quote]
    LMFAO 6 by the second page?!? I just counted one person who is starguyall(probably spelled it wrong). So I don’t know what your reading but it definitely isn’t this forum fam.[/quote]
    The mod said that PvP was part of the game and that what he did was not a form of harassment and proving it by showing a picture of the rule right? People like Wednesday told you about how its a game mechanic and Schwanz even posted a PICTURE with the rule with no other “rude” messages. Don’t call out people when clearly you did not read all of the messages.

4. You're the one that mentioned him by name and accused him of harassment. He has a right to be upset about public accusations (which are against the rules), especially one that has been proven to be false. You could have left his name out of the post but you continued to stir the pot by naming him

5. I had a quoting issue in my last comment but my point still gets through

6. Look, I tried to right the wrong by telling him I didn’t want problem with him. I apologized to him as well and he didn’t care. I tried coming on here thinking maybe someone could help me or an experienced member have an answer. They’re literally here insulting me, wishing they could target me, or write me off as a complainer. I’ve only been playing for less then two weeks and this is the vibe I’m getting from the community. Imma’ just stop commenting after this because this is just a waste of time to be honest. And, I like to point out they you all we’re new at one point or another, so I don’t know why your acting like it’s okay. I had no idea getting attacked this many times was a small number and that you can do a cease fire. Using your abbreviations and telling me you told me isn’t telling me. I had no idea what they were talking about.

7. Let's also point out that he ignored the kind or useful messages, as well, focusing only on the bad ones.

8. It’s not false he’s literally been harassing me when I asked him to please leave me alone. And, if is against the rules to do that I apologize because I’m still new. I just wanted to be left alone not attacked twenty times in a row because I attacked him back twice.

9. Reread the past messages. I literally thanked them so that’s lie.

10. You've downloaded a pvp game. This is what happens.

I'd suggest you check out some of the guides provided on forums since you've already found it

11. The only people I block are ones I intend to hit later. OP deletes his wall, suggests to me he's mouthing off a lot. daddy... Some .whatever... Forums are not the correct place. Add and talk like a hooman. People are people... So people with them.[/quote]

Look, I tried to right the wrong by telling him I didn’t want problem with him. I apologized to him as well and he didn’t care. I tried coming on here thinking maybe someone could help me or an experienced member have an answer. They’re literally here insulting me, wishing they could target me, or write me off as a complainer. I’ve only been playing for less then two weeks and this is the vibe I’m getting from the community. Imma’ just stop commenting after this because this is just a waste of time to be honest. And, I like to point out they you all we’re new at one point or another, so I don’t know why your acting like it’s okay. I had no idea getting attacked this many times was a small number and that you can do a cease fire. Using your abbreviations and telling me you told me isn’t telling me. I had no idea what they were talking about.[/quote]

Who said that they wished to target you? I reread all of the messages and I never saw such a thing.

12. It is not harassment. You are not being harassed. You clearly have not read the rules and are ignoring multiple people, including a mod, explaining to you and showing you screenshots that say that PvP actions are not against the rules. They do not have to stop PvPing even when you ask them to stop. Read the rules and listen to those that are more experienced in the game than you are.Please read all of these thoroughly before responding any more. Educate yourself.

13. lmfao bum ?

14. We all read the app description, I guess. I knew what I was getting into when I hit "Install". I knew what I was getting into when, in the tutorial, it explained to me what pvp was, how to attack people, and how it was a huge part of the game. We have pvp hunts- how do you think you'll manage those? There's even a little forum guide that explains what farming is and all that.

15. dont insult them. They’ll just become mad and rage at you like they have been doing for everyone since we all have been so “rude”.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.