I’m being harassed and mods won’t help me.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daddy-Sama, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. your response to him was antagonistic and you're getting mad at ppl in the thread for explaining basic game mechanics. Throw your tantrum though ig

2. Hey, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Unfortunately, as much as it sucks, it's just part of the game - although some people take it way too seriously. I recommend putting your money in the bank if the fee isn't too high or buying banks & phony money (you can sell them to get a percentage of your money back later). Usually farmers stop when they don't get any money from you.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

3. If you need a definition of harassment within this game, here you go:

PVP (player versus player) attacks are an aspect of PIMD. There is a battle button for a reason. If that was considered harassment then it wouldn't exist. He didn't say anything on your wall that would warrant a silence either. So from a rules standpoint, he is currently doing nothing wrong.

Here are some suggestions to help you solve your farming issue:
    You can either try to talk/reason with the person, ignore it, farm them back, hire someone to farm them back, or pay the cf.

Hope this clears things up for you

4. To whom? To the people telling me to shut up or stop complaining? I find it funny your getting on me being hostile when their people in here telling me to shut up about something I didn’t start. And, I’m glad you’re sitting right next to me and know what emotions I’m showing. Yes, I am frustrated at the game but not the people trying to actually help me. So leave out of my post because it’s obvious to me you just want to argue with me.

5. It did thank you again for actually helping me rather then arguing with me or insulting me. Is this how experienced members treat new members who ask for advice?

6. She said the same thing everybody else did... ??‍♀️

7. ikr ?‍♀️

8. He literally posted on my wall making fun of me for making this forum post. How is this not harassment?

9. You can play on an alt for a while until he gives up and, bonus, your stats are easy to recover (after some hard work). Take this game on with a level head and you will definitely find yourself learning how to deal with certain people.

A lot of people don't know how to chill and will do anything to get people to cry to them so b carful m8. It'll pass with patience like everyone else has said

10. You can block him.

11. Two people isn’t everybody bud.

12. Bye. ???

13. If he's that much of a problem, add for cease fire, then block him when it's done.

14. Really, two people? ? I counted 6 just getting to the second page.

15. I woulda mocked you, too, this is hilarious

16. It was actually about eight but you do you

17. LMFAO 6 by the second page?!? I just counted one person who is starguyall(probably spelled it wrong). So I don’t know what your reading but it definitely isn’t this forum fam.

18. Oof sorry. Correction- I didn't even get to the bottom of the page so there's that.

19. You can block the person who made the post. If the message was viable for harassment and you wanted to report them for it then it wasn’t really the best idea to delete the post since then you don’t have evidence for it.

20. The only people I block are ones I intend to hit later. OP deletes his wall, suggests to me he's mouthing off a lot. daddy... Some .whatever... Forums are not the correct place. Add and talk like a hooman. People are people... So people with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.