Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 2, 2017.

1. As most of you are aware, flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey has caused extensive damage throughout Texas and in parts of Louisiana.

News Article.

The death toll from the hurricane has already exceeded 40. Over 185,000 homes are estimated to have been destroyed by the flooding, and over a million Texans have been forced to evacuate.

We at A Thinking Ape want to do our part to help the many victims of this disaster. All proceeds from the purchases of the following premium items in our games made between 4PM PDT on Friday September 1st and 4PM PDT on Sunday September 3rd will go to the Red Cross Hurricane Harvey disaster relief.

Party In My Dorm: Doctor's Notes (Store Packs only)
    Kingdoms at War: Health Crystals (Store Packs only)
    SMASH Monsters: Value Vials

Any player who purchases Doctor's Notes during this time will also receive a special achievement to signify their contribution to this cause. This achievement will be distributed early next week.

2 x Cat Cafe PROMO
    In case you needed something to spend those Doctor's Notes on... 2x Payout from Cat Cafe is live from now until 4PM PST on Sunday, September 3rd.

Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

If you would like to make your own contributions to the disaster relief efforts, you can visit the Red Cross donation site. Players in Canada can visit the Canadian Red Cross donation site.

Thank you for your support.

2. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

️

3. Great initiative ATA.

4. Definitely knew cat cafe would play a part in fundraising :lol: anyhow great idea & to see ATA getting behind it

5. Will you be matching our donations again?

6. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you ata for doing this for those in need?

7. and the south asian flooding that's killed 1200 and displaced 41 million...?

?

8. Bought DN, as always thanks for helping. ?

9. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I bought dns even though I won't be using them ??‍♀️

10. Thank u ATA

Ignore the troll

Kurwa

11. Didn't people send money (five hundred million US dollars)to The Red Cross when Haiti got hit by Matthew, yet Haiti has yet to be rebuilt? ?. Still, thanks for trying, ATA. 

12. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I love ata for doing this?

13. Bought dns? thank you for helping & loving on Texas

14. Support!

15. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

That's what's up ATA. Support

16. yes. victims never actually receive most red cross donations.

17. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you ATA. You have no idea how happy this will make my family down in Texas.

18. Can't extend.? I get paid after the 3rd & would love to do this. 