Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

people will always try to be negative. this is a good thing. ty ata

2. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you ATA ?

4. you know you can just donate without getting stuff for it, yea?

5. Oh of course, why does it have to be a competition over which country has the largest death toll/disaster? at least they're trying to do something helpful. jesus. Like not even on pimd literally anywhere talking about a disaster thats happening in the west it always has to he compared to something larger happening elsewhere. Yes its sad that so many people died in a horrible disaster but is it really necessary to compare them?

6. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you ATA for supporting people in need during this difficult time.

7. Why don't you both stop being petty and be grateful like Jesus, no one has to help...but it's called being a decent human which in this society we need more of. You should try it sometime.

Thank you ata and ignore the trolls ↑ they're ungrateful and greedy af

8. Sadly, thats why before you donate to a big charity you have to do your research, some charities are only out for themselves. Like peta (they kill more animals then they save) and susan j cole's (is that even her name? LMAO forgive me if i completely screwed it up) breast cancer research to name a few. It's sad really.

9. im literally just stating facts but okay LMAO. people should know where their money is going

10. We always support you ATA

11. one is receiving national news and millions of donations, one is getting zero coverage and zero help despite having a much larger impact and needing more assistance. so yea! im gonna compare them.

12. Already donated to an actual organization that will help, but thanks ATA for the motivation to spend our money.

13. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

You do realize we live on the west right? as in everything that happens on this side of the world is naturally going to be a big thing. especially on our WESTERN NEWS CHANNELS? Get it? They probably don't even show whatever's happening on this side of the world over there as well. If you're so concerned about it, get off your android/iphone and go to that side of the world and do some charity work. Oh right, you won't. you'll just complain about it on your android/iphone because complaining is probably the only thing that gives your life joy.

14. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Kitty literally posts on forums now just to be negative as I've witnessed lately idk why anyone even bothers to respond.

15. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

LMFAO so my assumption about them complaining is the only thing that gives their life joy was right? Thats funny. I'll keep in mind not to respond to them anymore though.

16. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I mean damn, let them help what they wanna help. If you wanna go support another cause go do it. Your knowledge of it doesn't make you any better than anyone else. Making sure everyone knows you're a morally outstanding citizen is worth it though I guess. I don't wake up and google "who died today in underdeveloped countries so I can tell everyone about it and shame them for having problems closer to home".

17. my sincerest apologies for caring about anyone who isnt in the first world already getting 100% of the attention and support zzz

18. Hey guys,

We actually did do our research before choosing the Red Cross, and we talked about it extensively. One thing is that as a Canadian company, we do have limits in our options as to what we can donate to.

We did look into the Red Cross, and decided it was still our best option to donate to.

Here's a pretty good article on the subject if you're interested.