[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kermz Jem is from the 80's shes a character from a cartoon

2. And the 80's was all about glam rock lol

3. Hey raven , glam rock was 70s tho and if they copied a cartoon character hope ata got copywrite permission to use it lol

4. Well 80's was all about Rock too lol.

5. What was ...'jem is my name no one else is the same...JEM' lol i remember that cartoon lol

6. Rock n roll-classic

7. I don't know those cartoons. Probly cos they have already passed when i … became human… maybe.

Btw… piMDie darling… can you make those cubes giftable so my lil alts can send theirs to me?lol

8. The drop rates still suck I mean really 14 for 3 hour party. Never getting to 500 let alone 2500. I can't afford ur stupid cats most on here can't. Ur hurting the true customers by being so greedy. Keep ur avatars who needs them.

9. Wow call help me get wallmans

10. ^ i understand your feelings.

It hurts but piMDie darling doesn't wanna do anything about it.

11. I'm just into this war the cool avatars

12. The worst hunt ever n full of complaints lol dk wat next hunt will b look like :D may b more greesy

13. Greedy* ._.

14. LOL. I BET MJ IS THE MALE AVI.

This hunt sucks. 

15. The hunt would be alot better if drops increased for parties that do not require an extra credit item. The hunt needs to increase drops or extend hunt time by a few days.

16. Next hunt i think will only drop 1 per party and 10 for cc and ppa and you have to have 4,000 and will end in 5 days or 3 ?

17. extend 

18. love the premium avatar

19. Pleaseee Give My Ckub A Chance Too Get The Avatar Cause Is Hard For Us Were not Doing Cat Cafe were doing only DIY so Pleaseee Makkeeeeee My Ckubb Chance To Get Avatarsss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.