[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Money face :evil:

2. Bread even in a back to back cc club you need to hit every regen to get a decent amount if cubes, some people just dont have the time for that.

3. you have a point.

I have no life … parties all night long. But as a non payer…

i have no hope in getting the avas even tho i wish i could get them.

Should they be in store… i still won't be able to buy.

This will be unfair to someone like me. Don't you think so?

4. I'm in a b2b cc club, and personally I don't have the time to sit on here all day, especially on weekdays when I've things to do.  Unless you have heaps of time to spare, it's super hard to reach 5k

5. I think the hunt should be extended so even those who aren't in cc clubs have a decent chance at winning these avi's. Money isn't always the issue, sure I could buy a cat but that means leaving my home club for a week, if all members did that our club would be dead.

6. I'm in cat club been here before hunt and I won't get it. How stupid is this hunt! Drops as low as 40 and highest I've got is 125 and it's impossible challenge unless your here 24-7 and hit pattern 24-7! I've got 2500 and party 19-20 hrs a day. Worst hunt and drop rate EVER- no more cash from me at a after these last cats I'm done buying cats forever! Pathetic treatment of loyal players

7. Increase the drop rates. 

8. The payers call themsleves loyal lol.

I don't pay but i am more faithful to ata/pimd.

When did you ever see me cheating on ya my sweetie piMDie ? ;)

9. Maybe she had saw you in KaW, @Bread-

10. Hunt does need a increase but not speaking for me speaking for the lil people?Ive got over 2.5k from just being in my club but others in my club have way less because of there stats?Thats not fair and doesnt make me feel good about having enough for avatar knowing there partying just as hard as me?

11. Ehh :sad:

i thaught my disguise was perfect!

soweie piMDie :cry:

12. I would buy these, I don't ever spend money on games.... ever.

13. aHem Ahem

Cough*

sneaze*

darling … don't srnd those those cuties to the store… it will hurt my feelings …

:evil: expect a heart break if you do :sad:

14. They will NOT be in the store after the hunt

15. Drop needs increasing to be fair to small stats and non cat club however even b2b cc members are struggling this hunt. It's incredibly unfair to make the drop rate so low. I may do it if I continue to kill myself with no sleep however the rate should b
    Increased for hard workers with small stats to be fair. PIMD claims they like to listen to community well start listening surely 78 pages of complaints shows a issue ?

16. is it me or every promo the female avi come with little cloths? i wonder if they will do a sara jay or ava devine avi soon

17. Omg!!! I NEED THESE!!! THE RAINBOW!!! THE PINK!!! OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

18. Lol it's just a hunt designed to make ata money. Buy heaps of cats and sit on the game all day in a b2b cat club and hit all the time. Perhaps we should have clarified when they were listening that achievable targets would be nice. I've got l4 in just about every hunt up to now. Not even gonna get l2 this time due to the ridiculous drop rates. Quite glad I hate the 80s with a passion 

19. Casper bby? Uhm increase drop rates k thx bai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.