[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is that Rainbow Brite and Jem!!!!???!!??!?!?!?!?

2. They won't extend the hunt, you'll just have to really try to get into those cc clubs, that's your best shot.

3. ATA should've just lowered the tiers like:

1,000 Roobix Cubes: Regular male and female avatar

2,500 Roobix Cubes: Premium male and female avatar

5,000 Roobix Cubes: 1 Hypnocat (to accommodate those who reached 5k)

7,500 Roobix Cubes: Achievement level 5

4. i agree peeta?

5. Peeta can obviously make better hunt rewards systems than the devs

6. She is so freakin pretty too bad I'll only nee getting level 1 achievement...ughhhh

7. I agree with Peeta as well tho. This game is too difficult to get anything good, im not even a new player

8. Really the worst hunt ever since i have joined pimd but avatars!!
    ATA dont go for ths kind of hunt again...drops must not be discriminated based on kcs values!!!

9. no keep making these cubical hunts!

10. Lets see...hunts are too long...no, they're too short.

They're too easy...no, they're too hard.

The avatars all suck, it's not fair, blah blah blah.

No freaking wonder ATA is saying "screw you". People are going to cry like spoiled little babies, regardless of what they throw out there. If you don't like what they're offering, go elsewhere or focus on another aspect of the game. Misery does indeed love company.

11. ^Thank you someone with sense

12. ATA has been "screw you" for years, it's nothing new now that's their big spenders are starting to leave, they're trying to make us pay for everything.️

13. So true domi gf??

14. ATA LONG AS I GET MY 1 DOC NOTE IM GOOD :lol:

15. Even 4 fairly high level, continuous players, theses levels r too high. Either increase the drop rate or extend a few days plz. Many of us r trying 2 play nonstop n have no chance at 5000.

16. Increase the drop rate or increase the last date or make achievements level a little short... Either of the three we guyz are exhausted not even reached 2500 roobix cubes

17. The only thing that you guys is complain and complain. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.