How Many Avatars Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ForeverAlice, Nov 13, 2019.

1. 306 Avatars. I think 6-7 t100 and one t10.

My personal favorite is the American Folk Queen, t100 from Fourth of July 2018.

My first avatar was the Ready Newcomer.

The first avatar earned was during the 2018 Valentine’s Day hunt. I technically got two since it was a reward (Breakfast Date and Dandy Candy). And I’ve never purchased avis.

I really like the Queen of Sirens avi, as well as the Taste of Blood. But technically I can still get those, I just don’t want to open boxes.

2. Q1, 148 avatars all up over 7 years
    Q2, the dj girl from the bracelets has been my fav.
    Q3, goth girl and ballerina primadonna were my fav start up ones I bought, I have the old collection.
    Q4, have payed for many over the years and won some too
    Q5 I missed quite a lot of years of play for a pretty long time, maybe 3 years of them I missed out on, would love to have a chance at them all one day soon including the 80’s and 90’s avatars.

1. I Currently have 907 avis
    2. My faves are pictured below
      [​IMG]
    3. My first avi was the oddly sexual cheerleader, y'know, the one with her hand on her crotch
      [​IMG]
    4. My first avi ever purchased was the exchange student, I'm not usually one to spend ec but I couldn't stand the oddly sexual cheerleader any longer and the exchange student was just SO cute.
      & I don't quite remember if this was actually the first avi I won, but it was the most significant / early-sh avi win. I got top 3 in my house during the House Cup Championship, which means I got the literature major avi early :p
      [​IMG]
    5. I WISH I had the t10 and t100 galaxy avis, the cosmic couture female, but like I said I don't really spend enough for that unfortunately. Missing those avis is probably my biggest pimd regret lol
      [​IMG]