How Many Avatars Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ForeverAlice, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Well this game has had alot of events and games and random boxes as well as limited edition Avatars.

So out of curiousity
    • How many avatars do you have?
    • Which (if any) are your favorite?
    • What was your first avatar on the game?
    • first avatar won or purchased?
    • What avatar do you wish you had purchased or won when you had a chance?

Muschi likes this.
  2. I have 152
    Favorites: Winter Wonderland VIP and Serpentpuff Witch
    First avatar was the art girl with the blue sweater πŸ˜‚
    First avatar purchased was the groupie
    I wish i had spent the 800ec it takes to get the V-Day girl with the black bob and lingerie

3. I have 122
    My favorite is the Grunge Down (VIP) Female
    First avi I got was the Badgerin Witch
    First avi I won was Frozen Masquerade the first avi I bought was the Rookie Physician (5ec).
    I wish i bought the Little Red Riding hood avi but 500 ec

ForeverAlice likes this.
    1. I have 378 avatars.
    2. My top five, in no specific order: Nomadic Gamer (T100), Casual Halloween, Ruler of Hearts, Lamb and Lass (non-VIP + VIP), and Little Red Riding Hood.
    3. First avi was Enthusiastic Rookie.
    4. I purchased the shop avatar Sociology Major, and I won Breakfast Date / Candy Dandy in my 2nd hunt. (I joined like the last 3 days of my 1st hunt so didn't really get to participate cuz I was still figuring out the game.)
    5. I was trying to go for T100 a few hunts ago to get The Accused. I didn't even make it to T500. :(

ForeverAlice likes this.
  4. 1.I have 416
    2. I love edm admirer, passionate paramour, the flapper girl, dj glimmer
    3. Really don’t remember
    4. I think it was and adventure girl from last fall
    5. I wish I started 2 weeks earlier so i could get those galaxy bags. And the original faerie Hunt

ForeverAlice likes this.
    • How many avatars do you have? Idk
    • Which (if any) are your favorite? The my avi on my other acc got it from a quest so cant get it again
    • What was your first avatar on the game? The football noob one
    • First avatar won or purchased? The surfer dude that just shorts won from a lite box on my 1st ever hunt
    • What avatar do you wish you had purchased or won when you had a chance? None I bort 1 then quit that alt not long after

5. 1. 381
    2. "Moon Damsel" and "Little Red Riding Hood
    3. "Art Student"
    4. First purchased is "poker shark" and first won is "ghost hunter"
    5. I didn't rly have the opportunity but there's lots I find cute from times I wasn't on pimd or t10/t100s that I couldn't win. Idk most of their names.

6. Wooow big spenda

7. I genuinely miss the surfer avatar. All the guys that had that avatar when it was around were good people. If you had the wrestler or the popstar 9/10 you were an asshole.

Now people's avatars tell me NOTHING about them

8. For the T100 avi I have, I finished at 21 and spent a few hundred I'll admit. I was still a noob so I didn't really have the stats to attend constant FCC and make it up, so I had to rely on opening boxes.

When I tried for T100 a few hunts ago, I did attend several FCC. I placed at like... 530 or something and only spent $20 USD.

Other than the first occasion, I'm not a super big spender. I did spend quite a bit when I was a noob but I've gotten more able to figure out how to play the game well enough without breaking my bank account.

9. 🀨

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. How I only ever seen 1 other person with it

11. She's probably refering to when it was a brand new avi.

12. There used to be a limited number of avatars and the only time people really got a new one was if you bought them in the avatar store. There wasnt events to get them.

So you kinda had to chose the player that fit you so to speak haha. So you kinda new what type of player someone was by their avatar (personality, build, battle style)

Since there are so many now, it doesnt really matter for the most part

13. Oof you guys don't know anything 😭

14. To answer this, on my main account I have 145 avatars, the best one I have is the dj girl, however i could have collected alot more, I had to take time off the game for real life stuff, I missed loads of avatars and wish I had a chance to get them again and more.

15. On that account, my first avatar was the ballerina that I bought and I think either the goth girl or the cheerleader back in 2012

16. If I could downvote, I would.

Bear_Bee likes this.
  17. I have 316. First avatar, first purchased and first won were the standard noob avatars for the time I started:
    First
    [​IMG]
    First purchase (starter pack)[​IMG] [​IMG]
    First won (spinner)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The first ones I earned in a hunt were
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    First one I won was from the spinner and is also one of my favorites,
    [​IMG]
    My favorite took me a couple of years to save up enough ec to open; I love both reg and vip version of
    [​IMG]
    My dream avatar is the elusive unicorn 😭 I've opened so many dessert boxes for her πŸ’” maybe one day the almighty apes will grant me favor and let her drop from a box (I haven't gotten any unicorn πŸ˜ͺ ):
    [​IMG]
    And it would be really neat if this one dropped from a box, but I'm not really chasing after it:
    [​IMG]

ForeverAlice likes this.
  18. 972 Avis. Never been in the T100 or T10.
    All the Avis hold a special place in my heart. Worked hard for them 🌚
    First avi I purchased was the lab geek. First avi I got out of the box was the vip Vinal Bunny (ariana grande avi)
    I regret not spending more ecs on the old school Avis when there was a time to purchase them then before they left. Also the spinner Avis before they left shop as well