House Cup Championship

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. A brand new school year has begun, and with it comes the prestigious House Cup Championship!

Students from all walks of life don the Sort of Hat, find their new House and start the adventure of a new year on campus.

Come join the hallowed tradition and kick off the new school year right!

How to Join

Grab the Sort of Hat from the store to join a house for the House Cup Championship!

The Sort of Hat will look into your heart and place you in the house that suits you best.

• GRIFFINDORM - For movers and shakers and dorm rule-breakers.
      SLEAZERIN - Because you're wily, like when you convinced an entire dorm you were an "underwear inspector."
      HUFFLEBUFF - Because not being a jerk is kinda your thing.
      NAVYCLAW - Because you're smart. You understood Inception the first time!

Your name will change to your house colour in campus chat for the duration of the event and you'll temporarily have a house scarf with your house's name in your showcase

What to do

Collect Chocolizards to win points for your house.

The house with most points at the end of the event wins!

Chocolizards stop dropping September 8th, NOON PDT.
    HootPS packages can be opened until 1 PM PDT.
    Final scores are posted at 2 PM PDT.

Everyday there will be a Party and PRO Party of the Day dropping Chocolizards, (and HootPS Packages!), along with Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop (art)!

Prizes: Top 3 Students from each House

The Ultra Rare avatars for the next hunt!

Prizes: Winning House

These rewards do NOT stack, you will only win 1 of these prize tiers rewards

Prizes: Everyone who collects Chocolizards

These rewards DO stack, you will win each tier of reward that you have collected enough Chocolizards for.

HootPS Packages

HootPS Packages will be dropping wherever Chocolizards appear!

HootPS Packages contain a variety of magical goods to help you win the House Cup Championship.

They may drop large sums of Chocolizards, a Winged Key, Care Packages, Doctor's Notes, Pizza Bikinis and Hypnocats!

When you get a HootPS Package as a drop from a party, head to the store and buy either OwlSnax or a Golden Owlcoin to pay the owl and open your package!

You can buy one OwlSnax a day!

You can buy as many Golden Owlcoins as you have HootPS Packages!

You will be able to redeem your HootPS packages until 1 hour after the Chocolizards have stopped dropping on Tuesday, 1 PM PDT September 8th.

Back to School, Hipster Potterica style!

The House Cup Championship is sneak peak for the next upcoming hunt.

This hunt will start after rewards have been completely distributed for the House Cup Championship, Tuesday afternoon.

More details then!

FINAL SCORE

Navyclaw: 13,436,900
    Sleazerin: 12,813,672
    Hufflebuff: 11,960,006
    Griffindorm: 11,902,131

WINNERS: HOUSE NAVYCLAW!!!

Top House Leaderboard!

Top 10: more than 42,472 items!
    Top 100: more than 16,367 items!

Individual Houses Top 3 Students

House Sleazerin leaderboard
    ___CHA0S___: 78,578!
    -_Rocky_Da_Vampire_-: 77,891!
    -iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa-: 64168!

House Hufflebuff leaderboard
    -MG-iGhaniOwnsJessysHeart-: 87,939!
    ThanksObama: 51,501!
    -Melie_de_la_Fuente-: 39244!

House Griffindorm leaderboard
    BlueEyedAngel: 71,036!
    Theskeeterbo_The_FroggyMobster: 69,166!
    -TPR_EriFnoXeS-: 61313!

House Navyclaw leaderboard
    T: 127,416!
    R--oyale_HENG_: 120,215!
    --incubus--: 105108!

2. Team battle woohh ??

3. Like my stolen name XD

4. Sweeeet! Love it! :3

5. Yay another hunt :( Good luck to all CC party fairys :)

6. Another hunt

7. So when is there going to be a hunt with an original idea ?
    pvp hunt maybe? :roll:

8. Harry Potter 

9. Getting bored with these key promos...

10. Shussssssssh up ! ILY ️

11. ?

12. You don't need ata to make a PvP hunt.
    Here's a PvP hunt who wants one:
    Pick a random cc club, get together into one club and farm them. The cf is keys, stat items, etc. That's always fun.

13. Guy ava looks like Jeremy Scott :lol:

14. Here is my issue.
    I love this game I do, but I am getting so discouraged with these luck hunts. I actually really love the girl avatar for this hunt! I love kitties 
    But I won't get her. I am not rich. I can't go and buy a ton cats to be the top 3.
    And next hunt, I won't be getting an ultra rare avatar. I can't even get the rare avatars! Since Baewatch, I have not gotten a rare avatar male or female.
    Not to mention, I want only female avatars. Being in the luck box, my luck (if any) will land me with a male avatar I wouldn't want to use.

ATA please stop the luck hunts! I could handle not getting the quokachella people (even though I badly wanted Bohemian Dream) or the skaters. But it will really stink not getting the ultra rare girl avatar next hunt.

I would much rather work for avatars than do the luck hunt system! And if I am going to do these luck hunts, can you at least make a male/female avatar box instead of the all mixed together ones. Because with my luck (if any), the first rare or ultra rare avatar I will get in weeks will be male.

Hoping for a change 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.