LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Holi & Purim Avatar + VIP Avatar Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Well, the avatars are absolutely beautiful. Its nice that the first set of avatars are super cheap and easily obtainable. The story pass falls in line with the typical price of an avatar if not somewhat cheaper. Tbh I don't really find this pass deceptive and you get what you see. Thank you for producing yet again absolutely stunning and beautiful purim avatars 😊 The peacock avatars were some of my favorites and these are as well.

DezTheNeko, Victoria, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  2. I get where you are coming from, but ATA didn't make it a rule that all cultural avatars are 5ec. I wish they were of course because I'm cheap. I don't think 15ec is that big of an ask given the high quality of the avatars. I'd pay that for these no problem. Of course, I'm not paying for them though because 15ec is super easy to get off the Tapjoy stuff.

Fairness, Aphire, Victoria and 2 others like this.
  3. Booo🙄🙄🙄

4. How do we know there aren't any other rewards?

5. You're totally right, there's no rule about it but when something has been one was for a long time, then it increases 3x, I'm gonna notice (and be slightly annoyed about it, because I'm cheap). Yes 15ec is still cheap, it totally is. But it's just another thing on the list of things that have been increased lately so the trend continues :/

6. whenever you are on one step of a quest, you can see what the rewards are for completing it. I have the quests active (I bought more than one) and they all only show the VIP Avi as the reward. I suppose it's possible that there's another step after obtaining the Avi but I doubt it. I'm sure we'll find out very soon, shouldn't take long for someone to complete the quest

Aphire likes this.
  7. Already replied to someone that pointed it out before:

8. Yeah, I was one of the messed up passes so I'm not interested. Lol

AdalineRose likes this.
  9. So, I got the fem avi simply because I enjoy the design and to celebrate, and I had EC simply sitting there from a spin, not buying. I’m not mad about the cats since I wasn’t in it for the VIP personally, but I understand the annoyance here. While it’s not a totally unreasonable price EC wise when considering it a “VIP” avi, it’s a bit ridiculous that these things aren’t a bit more labeled/disclosed. It wouldn’t be too hard to say “

10. Okay.

11. I just realized this messed up whoops. I was saying that it’s not too hard to disclose/say that buying the avi with the intention of getting the VIP version may result in needing to spend more EC. Something along those lines.

Cavalera, Rosella_Adara, -BB and 2 others like this.
  12. I really like how we do not have to buy extra stuff to get the VIP avatar. It was very smart to add it when u purchase the regular one. That makes it very easy for folks that don't spend no st in the game. Good looking ata!!!👍

13. That's suppose to say at the end that it makes it easy for folks that doesn't spend no money on the game.

14. So all I have to do is buy the avi. I don’t have to I guess “ wear it?” ( Use it)

15. And sooo many cats lol

16. Pretty hyped until i noticed i had to drop 2 cats... *cries in broke*

Andreea1394 and zaizai like this.
  17. Last year holi Avis were cuter

DaddyJunior and Alicia like this.
  18. Damn I just noticed last year avis had a masked one as well. Hmmmmm

19. Yup! These ones aren't bad at all tho, it costs less than the usual 200ecs vip ava and the ava design is cool too <3