LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Holi & Purim Avatar + VIP Avatar Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 9, 2020.

1. It’s a side story, there will likely be other rewards

Santana, Adrea and Salting10 like this.
  2. I like the Avis but I’m not doing another story pass after what went down with the last one

zaizai, Providence, Rylai and 6 others like this.
  3. Don't forget the cats that must be dropped

Empress_, iKittiana, Rylai and 3 others like this.
  4. So am I not getting gardening tools now because I’ve got the story pass? Wtf..

Sarenrae, Salting10 and Aphire like this.
  5. Nope my bad. Didn’t realize potd changed hahah

Sarenrae, kels, Torii and 1 other person like this.
  6. I mean you don't have to do the story, 15ec for the regular avis is pretty good. Lots of ppl drop cats already so kinda an extra bonus. Also theres 91 days to complete that gives a lot of time. Beautiful avis thank you!

7. So, all I get for buying the regular avis is just an VIP avi of 55/55? Like fr rather buy a Greek avi that has the same stats, or bean avi🤷‍♂️. Don't waste your cats for just a VIP avi.

Rylai, DaddyJunior, 5HINee and 3 others like this.
  8. True but if ur in a cat club might as well drop them 🤷🏼‍♀️

zaizai, Sarenrae, Salting10 and 3 others like this.
  9. Oooh very pretty.

I love the pricing on the Avis too! It’s much more reasonable.

Rizky and Jinger like this.
  10. Omg I absolutely love the art of these avatars! 😻 Great job, ATA! 15ecs sounds reasonable even with the tasks. Hope we get to see more of these in the future! 🌸

11. I love it! The price is reasonable comparing to the old one plus you get the regular one instantly.

Sarenrae and Salting10 like this.
  12. But you got drop 2 cats so it’s not that cheap 😂

DaddyJunior and Salting10 like this.
  13. True, I didn't even think of that since I already had a few cats on hand. :( I guess maybe they were a bit cautious to go full-on since the last story pass had so many issues.

Alicia, -bae and Salting10 like this.
  14. Can anyone show what's the full quest like please 👀 if it's just avatars as reward then not worth it IMO

DaddyJunior, Torii and Salting10 like this.
  15. Some people in cat clubs rely on ihs

Eva and Salting10 like this.
  16. + 2 cat drops. Sooooo....

Aphire likes this.
  17. Just get the avatar and you have to drop two cats.

Aphire likes this.
  18. So... In short it's for those who has a lot of EC's who can afford cats? 2 cats just for an avi? No thanks

I should’ve read the comments before buying the avi from shop. 😩

DaddyJunior, 5HINee, -bae and 3 others like this.
  19. Always do your research before buying anything from ata 😳

20. Of course the 15ec pricing seems reasonable after they brought prices up for the monthly avis... 🙈 But cultural avis typically had 5ec versions. Yes that's dirt cheap but they are still an increased price from before 🙃

It seems like they are starting to increase the price of more and more things. I'm getting less hopeful about the game for f2p players 😔