EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Reached townhall level 18 and got the crate. I went and opened it just because I know the crate prices are gonna drop, and I got a DN. 😂😭 Big oof. Good thing I didn't pay 30🍱 for it.

Ellyse, Infamous, colie and 5 others like this.
  2. Wait what? Dns should NOT be in pimd crates thats bulshit

3. I meant 20 smh
    I only have 5 but I’m supposed to get 6 💁🏽

4. If you got 5 then ata gave you to many. You get 1 from th18 and 2 from th20. 1 + 2 = 3 not 5 or 6. But if you really think its wrong check your rewards history
    [​IMG]
    Check that the things match up. If you still think ata owes you then send a help ticket

Antique and Muschi like this.
  5. You get 1from lvl 18, 2 lvl 20 + 3 lvl 22.

GodTierOni and Muschi like this.
  6. Yehh. Oni said only on 20 tho

7. I am townhall 23. I meant when I reached th 20 I didn’t get my second crate [​IMG]

8. I cant connect my ata id to my heckfire . it says incorrect password or username.

9. Well now you have said 3 different things so idk wtf you on. 1st you said 19. Then you said you ment 20 and only have 5 not 6. Now you saying your 23. Get your story straight

Muschi likes this.
  10. Does the event will end on 20sept. After that we won't get rewards? I mean I am slow in that game I don't think I will reach lvl 20 before 20sept

_StarLight_ likes this.
  11. Yehh when the event ends theres no rewards. Thats why its called end. Means no more

12. Actually first I said 18. Get your brain working. Don’t have any helpful advice as why IM STILL MISSING 1 OF MY CRATES then please leave forums. Have a nice day [​IMG]

Bryce_HelixStudios likes this.
  13. Have you tried sending in a help ticket?

Muschi likes this.
  14. I'm not sure 🤔

15. Send a help ticket on KoH.

16. I sent one a few days ago and I’m still waiting on a response

17. I said things to do. Check your rewards history. Check your notifications to see if you opened 1 without relizing. If you still think ata owes you then send a help ticket. Theres lirily nothing else you can do about it

18. Question. I didn’t know I have to sign in on ata account to get the rewards so I’m in the same realm as pimd and got the user name as in invite. I’m hall lvl 11 and I haven’t got any rewards, do I have to wait till reset time or am I to late?

19. Connect your acc to ata with same email as you have pimd connected with (email not facebook). You might be to far tho but idk. They said under th10 to get into the realm but idk if that counted for starting to get rewards to or not. Send a help ticket and ask

Muschi likes this.
  20. Hi can someone guide me about heckfire i wanna play too ! ☺️💙